Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye all

Beefy Guest

Well, it was fun while it lasted, but my time here is done. No jokes this time...

To all the old timers, I won't forget you guys. You made these forums, and they were something great...

To the new guys, I hope you have as much fun here as I had over the years...

To all the smacktards, you deserved it. :D

Farewell...

"zowee Batman"

bye mate - sorry you feel you have to leave, & I'll be sad and miss you - but it's been great knowing you through these forums,

Sunshine :kay:

Are you going to another forum in particular Beefy? Bubba has my contact info....
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Bye beefy *waves*

Sadly, i predict other regulars will follow suit and leave, Forumtopia mk2 if you will...

It was fun while it lasted, Farewell. G'luck elsewhere

I would surely hope that you are leaving of your own accord, else you can PM/Email me of our new forums home addy. Seems these new up-grades
    may be taking higher toll than one would like to presume :roll:

Soz,wats up m8ty ?
    is it someting i said ? :cry:
    • Q: What is the difference between erotic sex and kinky sex?
    A: During erotic sex you use a feather, during kinky sex you use the whole chicken.

Never got to know you on any level other than the open forums, but, never the less, I'm gonna miss your great attitude. Seems to me that you gave it 100% here and did what you could to keep things relatively smooth. Sorry to see that the time has come to move on.

Unless I miss my guess you won't be going alone. Not sure where this forum is headed but things don't look good at the moment. The OWNER of the site is himself stating that if we don't like it here then we can shove off! WTF! Great public attitude .. I can just imagine the private one. But, reality being what it is ... things can and do change ... sometimes for the better in the long run. This place was (and could be again) a great place to "hang ones hat". Hopefully most of the Great Ones will hang in throughout this tough time ...either that or some other site is instantly going to gain a whole lot of wisdom!

Best of luck Beefy and rest assured that you will be missed. Hopefully all will turn out and you will once again find a place to shine.
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Unless something changes very soon, Beefy wont be the only one.
    That is not something I say litely.
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Aye, beginig to feel that Beefy may have been the claivoyant amongst us
    and only jumped to avoid the iceberg. Not predicting the Titanic 3 here,
    but one daes nought no till the lifeboats are history.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information