Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Found my stump - now, about this current situation .....

:wink:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Fieldgenerator: I'm assuming by the avatar it's you, as I can't see any usernames at present. Basically a lot of people here are upset about the new forum layout, and the way it has been implemented. Mr. C is simply trying to defuse/explain the situation and to get people to see reason. Several Mods have a beef (no pun intended) with the sites owner, and have, or are in the process of leaving. These are personal matters and not a subject for open discussion which I hope you will understand.

Quote Originally Posted by weta
    Fieldgenerator: I'm assuming by the avatar it's you, as I can't see any usernames at present. Basically a lot of people here are upset about the new forum layout, and the way it has been implemented. Mr. C is simply trying to defuse/explain the situation and to get people to see reason. Several Mods have a beef (no pun intended) with the sites owner, and have, or are in the process of leaving. These are personal matters and not a subject for open discussion which I hope you will understand.

i can't see any ot those names or post counts or any crap opff to the left except avatars

yep

i can't think of any reason for it - the board - to have changed, and all this whiing and leaving and crap is just that, CRAP

by ???

Fact is, most of you upgraded your OS as well.
    Now, how many of you just slapped that hardware together, loaded an OS and were 100% satisfied with everything right from the git go?
    I have the answer to that question!
    EXACTLY 0!
    duh? so what was so wrong with the old layout and board? it was working perfectly fine

i've posted a few questions and not recived "good" answers in the "what should i buy" section, so i post on other boards and get good answers

i don't bother reading anything other than beer garden now, and make replies even less

why all the whining? i dunno, i didnt' read that bit, and i don't care.
    all i see is the board changed layout and graphics and it..

well, it sucks
    the graphics look nice, but the layout is ****ed up (and now there's this w/e is going on with the stuff above/below the avatar)

am i leaving?
    na, i'll login to read what new (meaning LAME, already posted, seen a 1000x before, 12years old, etc) jokes are posted every day

continue to post?
    probably even less than now, since questions go left unanswered or worse, are answered with essentially useless information
    (obtw, i did get that butterfly 480w psu and it SUCKS - well, ok doesn't totaly suck, it works and all - but i hate the multicolored LEDs that keeps changing , i can't set it to ONE damn color and leave it, so it's annoying)

the only reason i started here was to get questions asked and answer some
    hell, i been here before it was even tweaktown
    i b old-skool

you wanna leave? ok, just GO already, don't drag it out
    make one post about why, or don't, and then log off
    don't say "i'm leaving" and then make another 3 dozen posts

i'm not even gonna tell you who i am, making this post, since the info should be showing up
    <<<--- over there (if the .sig doesn't give you a clue, nothing will)

(no doubt eventually it will, but there's no good reason for it to have dissapeard in the 1st place)
    <a href="http://www.harddrivehell.com">http://www.geocities.com/ctnow_da_ru/images/logod.gif</a>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information