Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ummm.....

Well at least you got it fixed fast so the forums were back online.

I'm not seeing any user names or avatars or anything in the 'name' area of the thread page... (this is zera btw)
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Beefy Guest

:roll:

Yeah, and I saw one user having problems with his posts duplicating (might have been his fault). I hate to say it as it may cause some sort of flame war or just make Tweak (or some new admin) angry, but...
    Beefy quits and within days and everything goes to Hell. :thumbs do

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgm0th
    Tweak claims it cheaper (even though it $160 to buy a license for the old forums, which he might have already done :roll: ), and his administrator guy (forgot name) said the code was easier to work with (which I can apprecciate, but I find it hard to believe anything big was wrong before). Tweak seems to be doing a whole lot of stuff to make the "new TweakTown." I bet I'm not the only one that wishes he would consult us first. Or at least tell us what's going on. The admins and mods didn't even know.
    Yep this is that free easier to manage forum software code for ya and still no warnin' notice that upgrades were goin' on again. :roll:

I messed in the user CP and it seems to have some new stuff. Might take getting used to, but I might actually like whatever change this was. But this thing with the avatars and signatures (I had like 8 links in there :grr: ) is rediculous.

And look down at the bottomn.
    [ [ Board Founder ] [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ] [ User ] ]

This new software change seems as if it is actually a good one, but I don't remember this happening when Beefy put in the HTML and vB skin hacks. :roll: :thumbs do

man its strange not knowing whos posting. i liked having names and avatars show up :roll:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information