Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleaned up Smiles

You edited the smiley's well Mr T

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak

I see just about every post made, I removed the ones I generally believed weren't used as much as others.
    Did you ever see thye South Park episode with Tweek coffee?
    Their boy is how i'd envision you after reading EVERY SINGLE POST made to this forum. I have yet to fathom why someone would do that to themselves, but then again i have yet to fathom all of Kay's sayings, or parts of Algebra - might be the Av.

ya think? try smoking less drano next time.:rolleyes2
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

JediAgent, if there's any you dont understand, just ask and we will explain them to u

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard
    ya think? try smoking less drano next time.:rolleyes2
    Has posting comments like a dick come naturally to you or has 345+ posts made you an experienced jackass?

Quote Originally Posted by JediAgent

Has posting comments like a dick come naturally to you or has 345+ posts made you an experienced jackass?
    i wasnt born with the intolerance of druggies, i learned it after i watched one side and half my other side of my families fall apart because of it. you dont impress me, and you act like a child. as far as 345 posts, ive been here for almost 2 years, and lost close to 3000 posts. post count means nothing. look at the title under my name, and don't piss me off.
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Im sorry about your family (really i am)
    Dont judge me just because of an AV you assume too much about. And just becuase your name has Moderator under it doesnt mean you have the right to treat me like ****. You have the right to kick me out of the forums, yes, and i would be somewhat sad, but that doesnt justify posting some of what you have posted.

Quote Originally Posted by JediAgent
    Im sorry about your family (really i am)
    Dont judge me just because of an AV you assume too much about. And just becuase your name has Moderator under it doesnt mean you have the right to treat me like ****. You have the right to kick me out of the forums, yes, and i would be somewhat sad, but that doesnt justify posting some of what you have posted.
    i'm not treating you like ****, im treating you like a child. that is the way you are acting, so i will treat you accordingly. having an avatar of a bong tells me you have a low self esteem and feel you need to "brag" about your drug use to complete strangers on the internet. we had thousands of users at one time, and you are the only one that feels the need to have drug parapharnelia for an avatar. what am i assuming wrong about you? that you use drugs? i wonder why i would assume that? i wasn't referring to being a moderator to threaten you, i was making a point that it takes more than post count to be one. (like being here awhile). you will also see that i write for Tweaktown. this isnt just a hang out for me.

/rant off.
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Ok guys.... get back into ur corners, timeout. :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo's-sister
    Ok guys.... get back into ur corners, timeout. :confused:
    you know how i feel about kids. ugh. :shoot3:
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast