Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleaned up Smiles

Yeah, well said for both of you.
    I'm a firm advocate of free speech, so's if your inclined to call a truce guys - now would be a real good time.

I ain't nobody, so don't be listening to me, but there are worse AV's and there are better ones. It's about freedom of choice.

I personally don't feel JediAgent made the best possible choice for this forum, but I don't walk in his shoes. That don't make him a horrible person though.

Lots of good folks throw away lives. It's a shame, and I think I understand where your coming from Wizard.

Anything else I have to say on that topic would only go in the category of been-there-done-that.

So how about a little tolerance?
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Don't worry, be happy.
    We're all kids at one time in our life :?:

Well said Mr. C, however...

My point: this is Tweaktown.com not dopetown.com.

true, we talk about alot of non-computer related things here in the BG, BUT, we are all here for that interest, or at least came here because of it. i am a very tolerant person, and i believe in free speech too (im even putting my life on the line for it) however (comma) my pet peeve number 1 is drugs, drug use, and bragging about it. that is all. i think im done for now. :)
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard
    Well said Mr. C, however...

My point: this is Tweaktown.com not dopetown.com.

true, we talk about alot of non-computer related things here in the BG, BUT, we are all here for that interest, or at least came here because of it. i am a very tolerant person, and i believe in free speech too (im even putting my life on the line for it) however (comma) my pet peeve number 1 is drugs, drug use, and bragging about it. that is all. i think im done for now. :)
    I have never mentioned anything related to the AV, before you brought it up. I think you should stop assuming things about me and stay focused on what we are here to do - post. Stop staring at the AV, and notice what i say. You may not be so inclined to treat me like a child.

...dick:eek:

I'd like to quickly point out that tolerance is a 2-way street, or the road goes nowhere.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

ok fellas, time to calm down.. There's no fights allowed around here that don't involve webby, OK? if so, i'm come in and whoop both your asses.. :D

[/bored sarcastic rant]

Your lucky you weren't here in the thick of it :eek:

Beefy Guest

i wish i was.. i woulda jumped in earlier.. :D

yeah...too bad, seems to have died down now
    <Insert Witty Comment Here.>

Beefy Guest

that's a good thing.. like i said.. we don't want people getting in big arguments in here.. unless it's with webby... :D

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information