Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help Guys!!

I no i havent been in the forums fpor ages, but thats not my fault. (Blame Canada) I need some help writting my 2000 word essay for tafe. i've decided to analyse the TT Server system for my info tech class. i've reached 750 words and i'm running out of ideas. If anyone has any ideas to help me reach my goal of 2000 words can the please reply.

Thanx heaps guys:afro:
    Morpheus - 99.95% of post r done while in drunken state. It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing!!
    ICQ no 7056660

keep repeating things and comment on the weather etc. worked for me. but you'll need a pretty cool teacher to understand though

Beefy Guest

just get the first 750 words, copy and paste.. Then type 'Beefy is a good person' and copy that 100 times.. :D

It's all a lie, but it will get your word limit.. :D

YAY i got 100 posts. HAHA yer too slow beefy.

seriously though. to reach word limits on tech documents just explain a few of the stuff you mention. its not hard to get 2000 words describing internet technologies and the like.

Beefy Guest

yeah... and just make sure you cover everything you can.. especially how great the forums are.. ;)

If everything was about computers at school I probably would have got a 100% ENTER score, because I would have been interested and actually paid attention. :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Beefy Guest

I think most of the people around here would have been like that.. My best result was for Info Systems... I just bludged the rest..

Unfortunately I cannot help you with information............just use as many words as you can to pad out the info you have already have :kay:

we can't help until u post your assigment

then we might be able to come with some ideas

you could talk about the importance of a regular automated backup, since we know the pain of losing all that work that everybody had done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information