Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: TweakTown going insane again?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Where the heck are these forums going? :D

That was my recent thought since once I came to check after a month or so, everything seemed to be going insane with the number of members tripled and God knows how many more total threads and posts are out there! Ah, just something to make anyone shocked! I was really busy typing in Neowin.net and also doing all sorts of other graphic works thanks to Photoshop 6.0 and Microangelo 5.5! What next?

JUST SHOOT THE THREADS DOWN! :snip:

Beefy Guest

ok, as always, you've managed to confuse me... I don't know how you do it.. it must just be a natural knack you have... an aura of confusion so to speak...

Firstly: the poll.... what in the blue hell are you asking? and what kind of answers are they? It just doesn't make any sense at all....

Secondly: Naturally the forums are going to grow.. why is it so strange that the number of posts and members is going to increase so much after a month? Especially with the big collapse late last year, a lot of the old members are flooding back now that it's all running again, and there are many many more new members coming along for a post or two as well.. It's not really that strange at all...

Third: Neowin.net.. enough with the advertising already.. we know about the site... don't have much interest.

Fourth: 'doing all sorts of other graphic works thanks to Photoshop 6.0 and Microangelo 5.5!' ?!?!? What's that all about? are you just letting us know what you've been doing lately, are you tryin to plug these products? Are you trying to crack on to that feeble old goat in the corner?!? Is there an actual reason you told us this?

Finally: JUST SHOOT THE THREADS DOWN!

.... what the hell is that all about? You want to sabotage our fourms? wtf are you thinking? or are you just trying to make 'friends' with everyone? Nice try.. bad luck...

you tell him Beefy.........even to my feminine logic the poll makes no sense :confused:

Beefy Guest

Poll options:

'You bet, I've gotten tongue-twisted'.. I bet what? is that an answer to the topic? No sense at all. and someone would get tongue-tied... maybe from saying a tongue twister.. but they wouldn't get tongue-twisted...

'Nah, I'm just a regular and so are they!'... Nah what? that sounds like an answer to a question directed personally... but i see no question like that around here.. and who are they? everyone else?

'Someone explain me more about the situation'... well, apart from the shockingly bad grammar, this seems to be the only viable option for people to choose, as it's the one that makes some form of sense, and is highly appropriate.. Yes, please, someone tell me what's going on!

'Too collapsed to vote'.. Too collapsed? Well, I was collapsed yesterday.. but I put myself back together today.. but I'm a little collapsed now... WTF?!?

[/rant]

lay off the crack webgraph. of course the forums here are going to grow, unlike yours people actually like these forums.

and yay for you, you can use photoshop woo hoo. i'm sure all the chicks out there are just melting at the thought of your superior photoshop skills.

And as beefy is askng, what the hell is with those poll options??? none of em make any sense. bit too much photoshop and not enough Word skills there.

[/flame] : peace:

Beefy Guest

woah woah woah.. calm down there bk.. i think you got a little excited there.. how can you say things like that? we've got no idea he's got any skill with photoshop.. I'm more inclined to believe he doesn't.. The only skill he seems to possess to instantly be able to annoy people.

hahahaahahahah

It's Webgraph...what more can I say :D :D
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

Beefy Guest

see? everyone feels the same way.. :D

OK, quick household tip #451;
    Make sure you have adequate ventilation when cleaning the oven.

*shakes head sorrowfully*

Will he never learn?
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

oh, so that's the case is it?

*waits for webby to clean oven again, with matches in hand*

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information