Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Suicidal Lies" - Please Read!!!

we need to get rid of Arfat. He is 95% of the Palstinene[sp] problem. FireBlazr, you guys,*evil grin* should strap him to a boat and ship him out to sea hehe where's the evil grin smiley???How did Vieatnam get us to go to war for them?? Use that tactact!!then, most likly, we can step in. Afrat is... excussse my french, a jackass. there's not much of another choose of a word. sorry.
    not all arabs are at falt, you know. an old friend of mine is from the Middle East, and she totally suports America. then again, I've always rather wondered if Arafat was related to Bin AMan...hmm.:?: perhaps they are distant cousins???

Picture this: Arafat's head on a palque, on a wall in Sharon's office. Sharon Grining histerictly[sp] ohh, Afrat shouldn't get steering, or supplies on or for the ship.:D :D :devil win

that one's mine, but i didn't log in.
    ^
    I
    I
    I
    I
    Mother's computer WIN XP, ect

Life is hard;its harder when you're stupid--John Wayne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information