Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you think of the situation in the middle east?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    ah, yes.
    The forgotton point!
    It has been quite overlooked by many Americans that the support that the United Kingdom has given the USA in the war on terror will someday require a reimbursement.

As for Iraq, maybe Dubya is just picking up where Daddy left off.
    A very valid point. i think he's more in it to make dady proud then do whats best for the world.
    Morpheus - 99.95% of post r done while in drunken state. It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing!!
    ICQ no 7056660

I think Dubya has become a 2-faced git:confused:

Now he wants to back-pedal from every statement he made regarding how a government is to be treated that supports terrorism.

He wants Isreal to withdraw?
    I really think he has forgotten every speech he ever made on the "war on terrorism" issue - now he expects that other countries should play by a completely different set of rules than the ones he laid down for the US.

There was a period in time that Arafat was doing good (at least I thought so). There is no doubt that that is history, clearly he is supporting terrorism against Isreal.
    Isreal should tell Mr. Powell to go home - they have things well in hand.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

we all want a war on terror, but i think if he defines terror he'll discover that he's a terrist himself!!
    Morpheus - 99.95% of post r done while in drunken state. It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing!!
    ICQ no 7056660

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information