Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Dodgy TT songs from Beefy

Beefy Guest

i don't know the song... :(

Well use some of that vast knowledge you have to find it on the internet.....you do have the time you know

Beefy Guest

i looked.. kinda.. I can't use morpheus or anything like that, so i'm stumped...

Well my exquisite surfing skills (limited only by my stinking dial-up connection) have saved your bacon Beefy.

You can see the lyrics here

And so you know what it sounds like you can listen to a sample here

No thanks neccesary - I live to serve:D
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

well, I normally WOULD say thanks.. but I'd already found the lyrics... and cdnow.com also has a nice little sample of the song.. but I prefer to listen to the whole thing, cos they sometimes have minor little changes in different verses, or have certain sections that aren't contained within a simple 30 sec sample.....

so thanks.. but no thanks.. :)

Hmph!
    Try to help a fella' and he just wants to smack you down!
    That's OK, I understand your superior connection leaves my lower-than-a-snakes-bellybutton dial-up laying in the dirt bleeding from numerous gaping wounds that fester with a stench fouler than jungle-rot on a 6-toed pygmy.

Glad you found it, it took me a while:D
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

actually, Kay sent me the links.. :)

oh, and sorry to hear about the jungled-rotten 6-toed pygmy stench rising from the copious amounts of artifical wounds you have due to your largely inferior connection.... but snakes don't have belly buttons... they come from eggs, hence no umbilical cord or belly button.. heheheh

**** the pigmy's
    Morpheus - 99.95% of post r done while in drunken state. It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing!!
    ICQ no 7056660

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information