Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Travel?

U need to get out more me thinks.:afro:
    Morpheus - 99.95% of post r done while in drunken state. It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing!!
    ICQ no 7056660

Hey, I've been at the pub every day since I turned 18, how about you TAFE boy.

"An infinate number of parallel universes exist"...
    where's this? in ur mind dude? seriously.. what a load of ****, where'd u get that from? Sliders?
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

hrmm, very interesting...that is actually half believeable...but if there were an infinite amount of parallel universes, we could bring people 'back' from the dead or people are nearly immortal...say i walked outside and got hit by a car, why doesn't my conciousness then move over to another parallel universe?...

so what is there to choose which universe your in control of? right now, you can see everything, why can't you see what is happenin in another parallel universe?...so overall the question is, what is keeping our conciousness in this universe?
    At the request of wiggo ;)

I agree with Mr C......if it is possible, or ever becomes possible to travel back in time, then we would have met people who have come from the **future** already....:confused:
    <Insert Witty Comment Here.>

well it must be true then if that's the case..remember that ad? for some investment place or whateva the fark it was? where they met themselves(from 20 or so years in the future):?: well yea..it was on TV..so it must be real..Tv never lies...:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

Beefy Guest

ANZ.. :)

hehe, go the add :p

daedalus, when time travel is discovered, they won't go back 100 years or so, theyd go back like a few seconds or minutes, just to prove it could be done...then maybe later on they'd do it...but whatever time that is, maybe they don't go back as far as now, maybe they have gone back 2 years from now heheh, all confused...
    At the request of wiggo ;)

Beefy Guest

as much as i'd like to believe, i still don't think travelling back in time is ever possible.. I can possibly see going forward in time, cos all you'd have to do is figure out some way to make time go faster for a object, so what seems to them like 10 seconds was 10 years or something.. but going back? I don't think so. The parallel universe theory is nice and all.. but I can't see it happening..

Throwing all that into the wind.. if going back were possible, then you'd be creating the alternate reality.. so you wouldn't be in your reality anymore.. you'd be in a different one, as your existance will have some effect on when you are, changing everything..

Time Travel in Einstein's Universe by J. Richard Gott is a book i just started reading lately and its quite interesting, Gott has a lot of the same ideas as Marlett.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information