Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Do you think PC Powerplay should have a section on the X-Box

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should PC Powerplay have an X-Box section?

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    And I can't help but wonder (forgive me, just an innate curiosity on my part), why was the other thread closed?
    It existed first, does a thread containing a poll take precedence over a thread without selection of radio buttons to choose from?
    Apparently someone didn't like the fact that one of the threads in the BG was going off-topic.. Heavens forbid.... next thing we know all the threads will be closed... :)

Well at the rate you and I are drifting in the general direction of a PP, this thread is as doomed as Pompeii.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

but we are still discussing something in relation to the X-box topic.. it was another x-box thread that got cut.. maybe it's a sign that people want less x-box, so the magazine shouldn't do it.. :D or not.

Have to wonder if the magazine has hit troubled times already and trying to expand their appeal to a new audience.
    *was that in time to save the little radio buttons?*
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

good enough.. :) anyway, where were we? oh yeah, the closure of the other thread.. It's kinda sad really. It's very rare that a thread around here gets closed, and I don't see anything wrong with that other thread.. I think some people need to take a look and ask themselves why they really closed it..

I found it interesting and rather uncharacteristic of previous administrative behaviour within the Beer Garden. I don't know if we're "turning over a new leaf" here in the forum or what?

For safeties sake though I advise you to complement any threads you start in the future with those seductive little radio buttons.

The closed thread had a much better introduction to the topic. (I found this one to be rather lacking in comparison actually, not nearly as much info contained within the initial post.)
    But this thread does have a pretty little poll:D

Beefy Guest

so you think it's the radio buttons that saved this poor, undergrown thread's existance?

Oh, and I don't think it's a new wave sweeping the BG to close threads off topic.. I think it had something to do with a new-ish mod/admin.... ;)

Oh yes, definitely had to be the areola-like appearance of the radio buttons that served as saviour.
    The text in the other thread was definitely superior to the initial posting in this thread. There is little doubt that this was an afterthought.

Perhaps the admin became discombobulated due to his "newishness" and thought he was in the publication section:?:

*me nods head in agreement*

Beefy Guest

i'm not quite sure if it was discombobulation.. or whether it was just a simple mistake.. let's just hope it doesn't happen again...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information