Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Have you ever had a pleasurable experience dealing with an insurance company?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Insurance Companies

Will they just try anything to get out of paying out. They are more than happy to take your monthly payments but when it comes to them having to pay for something, they will do anything in their power to not have to pay.

My insurance company has actually gone to the extent of paying a private investigator to investigate weather my car accident actually happened or not. Hell, I wasn't even in tha car.
    So far its been off the road 18 days without even looking like going to a panel beater.

Beefy Guest

Have you considered thinking about it from their side of the tracks? For all they know, you could be giving them false information, trying to get some cash out of them.. If they just accepted everything that came through, then they'd go broke very quickly... So they have to check things out thoroughly before paying out...

Yeah, you do pay lotsa money.. but how would you like it if your money went to pay for someone's accident which never really happened?

But my accident did happen. There is nothing to suggest that it couldn't of happened.

I guess I could of reversed into the same powerpole that the driver of the other car ran into first or something but its very unlikely.

Beefy Guest

But how do THEY know that? How do THEY know what actually happened?

My point is that it probably is going to cost them more to hire a private investigator than to pay for the damage to the car.

Beefy Guest

sounds like you are changing your tune a bit now..

Insurance companies usually have preferred investigators for things like this, so it's probably not costing them all that much.. and it's better than giving someone an insurance claim they don't deserve...

But I do deserve it.

Beefy Guest

You aren't even listening to me, are you?

No I don't think he is :D
    <Insert Witty Comment Here.>

Beefy Guest

me neither.. Dunno why he bothered making the thread if he won't listen to other people....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information