Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Do you think a role play would be a good idea?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Role-Playing

apparently i'm meant to be "watching" this thread while The Creator catches up on his (much needed) beauty sleep ..um ...lookin good soo far......um...yea
    well then..can i leave now??
    -hears pin drop-

anyways..just click YES, that way i wont cop any **** from him when he comes online tomorrow:rolleyes2
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

Beefy Guest

FF7 Type era? Well, I'll play if I can have a Master Summon Materia and a gold chocobo.... :D

I never played FF7 or any FF for that matter.

Beefy Guest

i've played 4,7,8,9... gonna buy 6 Thursday, and waiting for 10 to be released in the country...

Never played the game....but I am in for the story

Beefy Guest

Creator, take a look at <a href="http://www.returnergames.com">this</a> if you haven't seen it already.

Me thinks i've been mis-understood, this is not to be based around any FF game or story line, this is meant to be truly original, we make our own characters, we make our own story-line, otherwise this idea could become very boring, very quickly!

When we start, it would be suggested for ppl to write quite a detailed bio for their char, it makes the story more interesting if we all know who we are dealing with, eg: History, allignment etc...

:smokin:

Yeah...how cool would that be! We basically create our own world and everything and everyone in it! :thumb:
    <Insert Witty Comment Here.>

Beefy Guest

nice theory.. don't think it will work though.. cos I want my materia and chocobo.. :D

I don't have anything against ppl having a 'gold chocobo' if they want to, but don't just blatently copy off other games/story's try and be original, if u want the chocobo, u can have the chocobo, just change it, give it a new name and/or change some of its charecteristics, you can do anything you wish except make it immortal / godlike.

:smokin:

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information