Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Do you think a role play would be a good idea?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Role-Playing

Beefy Guest

but i wanna gold chocobo.. :)

like i said before, it's a nice theory, but I really don't think it's gonna work. You've gotta have some kind of guidelines, some form of structure, or you've gotta have people who will take it deadly serious.. in which case they won't exploit the power they have..... but around here, it'd just be another thread for people to play around in... :(

Quote Originally Posted by The Creator
    Hi there, i was considering starting a role-play / story telling thing, based on each person is in charge of their own character in the story.
    Might be some merrit in that. I could be Morpheus. Leader of the underground ship. Seeker of the "one".
    Morpheus - 99.95% of post r done while in drunken state. It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing!!
    ICQ no 7056660

Yeah thats the idea! ppl who come up with a SOLID story line that we can mould our characters into! and i trust the peoples around here to be responsible, and if they're not, we can always pull them into shape and point them in the right direction.

Its an easy concept to fall into, and about ppl abusing their 'power' they have no GREAT advantages over other people, because as i've said before, they aren't allowed gods, or beings that can for example, destroy the world by blinking.

As long as ppl take this thing in good heart.....it can be really succesful....

:smokin:

yeah i hate it when sex goes wrong too!!
    Morpheus - 99.95% of post r done while in drunken state. It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing!!
    ICQ no 7056660

I think an amazonian race might be interesting to play :?:

Yes it could be rather interesting if u could think of a way to implement them into the story....

Sexy Amazon chicks.....yeah i could go for some of them :D
    <Insert Witty Comment Here.>

maybe u could use the Babes section as models for your amazons

Beefy Guest

Hey Birdkiller, wanna introduce a little HOL into all of this? :D

Quote Originally Posted by The Creator
    Yes it could be rather interesting if u could think of a way to implement them into the story....
    Why? aren't we each implementing our own race of ppl ? Its not all about machines is it? Is magic going to be allowed or do we have to be boring and fight wars on guns etc only?

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information