Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Do you think a role play would be a good idea?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Role-Playing

It would prefered that there is no guns or tanks ect... yes magic is allowed, as long as its not the kind of stuff where u blink and it destrpy's the world kinda magic.
    Yes the idea of creating ur own race could be interesting, as long as you describe what the race is...charecteristics etc...
    But just the simple stuff like elves, dwarves, halfling, demon, ppl can still use them.

:smokin:

Just looking at this from a females point of view..........as there are hardly any female role playing games. Want to create a race of female warriors, not to say males will be underfed weaklings in this, could make an interesting twist for female logic to be used instead of from a male viewpoint of what a female does ;)

ahh i think the main idea is to focus on a single character per person. sure you can refer to a certain race you are from, and maybe give them a part in the story. but isnt the main idea to control a single character, and interact with the other characters(or NPC's that could include made up races, civilisations, or single beings/animals/bitsa's)?:?:
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

Yes, the idea is a single char to each person, but if Kay wants to create a whole civilisation/race she can do that, but only to 'control' one person from that race, if you want Kay you could get a few friends together, and have like a little 'fellowship' or 'adventures' from your race to interact with the other ppl that participate, and the rest of your race would be npc's.
    Please note that the max amount of chars one person should control should be kept to around 1-3 otherwise it could become very confusing.

Beefy Guest

hehehe.. i got some great ideas for mine.. ;)

I've already got mine written!!
    :laugh:

So when do we start ???
    <Insert Witty Comment Here.>

Beefy Guest

Yesterday!

As soon as we've got enough ppl to make the 'overseer' happy enough to give up the bandwidth, **sigh** so if u've got any buddies here ppl, tell them to get here and post yes!! plz!!

Beefy Guest

i've got no friends.. :(

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information