Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hardly Normal

Beefy Guest

well why don't you just go by that price then smarta$$? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Slamo

Nah, I didn't want to humiliate him lol.

Although I almost butted in when he was trying to sell a computer to an uneducated customer but I restrained myself. :p
    It's about attitude --- it's not proper to run down a store's merchandise or the hired help but it is doing the right thing to offer help to a fellow shopper.
    My wife used to work as an advocate, consumer and otherwise. I've seen her offer guidance to a fellow shopper that was far superior to that being offered by the retailers employees.
    The store might not be particularly happy about that, but the customer was quite grateful that someone with no vested interest in whether or not she bought anything set the record straight. In fact at times the store management was a bit upset, but it is rather difficult for them to deny the facts.

(P.S. it is always proper to set store management straight, but be kind to the employees -- their just trying to make a living as best they can.)

LOL there are major retail chains that still know my wife's name even though she hasn't worked that job in over 12 years.

A couple years ago she involved herself (uninvited by the shopper - but in the end much appreciated) in a customer's return.
    The store employee was rather stupified and uncooperative. When my wife demanded to see the store manger for the third time she finally called him.
    When he arrived at the "Customer Service Desk" (yeah right:rolleyes: ) she quoted him both, store policy and consumer law and demanded that both be applied to the customers dilemna. The manger actually was so bold as to ask "who are you?" rather snottily. My gal then proceeded to write down her name and the phone number for the retail chains corporate headquarters. She then suggested that if he had any question as to how to handle the customer's problem to call that number.
    He did, and was very quickly told to cooperate fully with my wife and make every effort to quickly resolve the issue and get her on her way happily. He proceeded to do so with utmost haste :laugh:

I bet that that customer is still wondering who that lady was that stepped up and saved her day.

LOL going shopping with my wife can be very educational and entertaining!
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by [size=6
    Mr. C[/size]]
    LOL going shopping with my wife can be very educational and entertaining!
    I wish I could say the same. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo

I wish I could say the same. :(

Better hide that comment before Kay sees it und unleashes the... the... the... Redhead temper!!! :eek:
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

She's gone to bed now. :D

She has now read the above comments, and Wiggos back may be a little worse for wear after I am done

Oh well she's awake now. : peace2:

Quote Originally Posted by Kay
    She has now read the above comments, and Wiggos back may be a little worse for wear after I am done

If you had blonde or brown hair Kay, I would say that was a threat. But knowing that you're a redhead, that's a promise!!! :eek:

Look out Wiggo!!! :hammer:
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

I shall remember, and maybe not today, or tomorrow, but one day soon........pow right in the kisser........then run like crazy

Hehehehe......
    Just remember what happened last time. :no:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information