Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 Christmas Giveaway with nVidia and ASUS!

Default Re: 2006 Christmas Giveaway with nVidia and ASUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Adagio View Post
    I have entered this page about 90! times since Friday. lol께께께께
    Anyway, I guess Mr. Tweak is pretty busy, but the results should be announced soon ^^

Same here.I've even made the TT as my home page.Hope he announces the winners asap.

Strange thing is that, contest entries were on 5 pages of this thread but feedback is 6 pages long till now & counting.
    Last edited by sushrukh; 01-07-2007 at 08:26 PM.

I donno what to say.We haven't got our winners even today!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sushrukh View Post
    I donno what to say.We haven't got our winners even today!!!!!!
    Come on...calm down and be patient...
    I'm pretty sure there's a good explanation for the delay and Mr. Tweak's dissappearance...
    I guess Mr. Tweak is just busy nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by zachig View Post
    I'm pretty sure there's a good explanation for the delay and Mr. Tweak's dissappearance...

I hope so.

No sign of results here either! Maybe he's sick?!
    Get well soon Mr. Tweak!!!
    I feel like I should have a great idea right now. But I don't.....

I suffer from chronic apathy, I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.....

On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.....

Poster above a urinal: Please stay closer as your little Johnny is not as big as you think....

Quote Originally Posted by sushrukh View Post
    Strange thing is that, contest entries were on 5 pages of this thread but feedback is 6 pages long till now & counting.
    That is because you people only care about Tweaktown since they are giving stuff away. Once this contest is over, you will all disappear as all noobs do after there is nothing free to try and win. Why don't you all take a friggin pill, stop posting all this stupidity, and wait for when the winners get announced. I won a motherboard here 5-6 months ago, and it took about 5 days for the winners to get announced, and another 4 weeks to get my prize. If you are that desperate for PC parts, get a friggin job and pay for them yourselves. This is really a disgusting display of greed that this is turning into. Unbelieveable...........
    GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
    Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
    Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
    Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
    PC P&C 500W PSU
    2TB Seagate
    Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Quote Originally Posted by casecutter View Post
    That is because you people only care about Tweaktown since they are giving stuff away. Once this contest is over, you will all disappear as all noobs do after there is nothing free to try and win. Why don't you all take a friggin pill, stop posting all this stupidity, and wait for when the winners get announced. I won a motherboard here 5-6 months ago, and it took about 5 days for the winners to get announced, and another 4 weeks to get my prize. If you are that desperate for PC parts, get a friggin job and pay for them yourselves. This is really a disgusting display of greed that this is turning into. Unbelieveable...........

Sorry, if I've shown impatience.But what u said is not right,atleast for me.I don't surf net a lot,only occationally.I came to know about TweakTown only some days before from some other review sites.They've said a lot of good things about you & that's why I got registered here.After registering, I came to know about the contest.

Though it's true that I'm posting only in this thread but I can assure u that I'm here to stay.

Sorry for the inconveniences u may have faced.I'm really new to this kinda online forums & don't know how these contests work.So,I became kinda impatient coz it's the ist time I'm taking part in any online contest.

Again sorry for my behaviour.I didn't know the systems actually.Believe me it won't happen again.Sorry.

I am sure Cam will have the results of the giveaway as soon as it is convenient for him. It is a giveaway, afterall, so I don't think it is going to hurt anyone to wait. I won a video card a few years back and I got it and it went well.

As for what CC said, he is pretty well right, as these contests always draw in people who make a singular post, and that is to try and win. That is also why I think we should have an implementation that anyone who wins must have at least 5 posts which are valuable to the forums, that way the contest actually has its desired use, and draws new, useful members to the forum.

at the risk of being told off by CC and amd for this being my first thread on this forum, they're absolutely right. just give it some time, stop posting on this same thread all the time saying "omg where are the results????" and go read other threads, start your own, take the opportunity to use a good site, there arent that many out there tbh. admittedly i posted on this thread first because of the contest, but ive since posted on 5 or 6 others with questions and got good advice out of it.
    My Rig;
    Mobo: MSI P7N SLI
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0,OC'd to 2.7Ghz
    RAM: 4Gb DDR2 900Mhz, 4-4-4-12 (GeIL)
    HDD: Hitachi Deskstar 320Gb x2, RAID 0
    Samsung Spinpoint 250Gb
    Sound: Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer
    PSU: Antec Neo HE 550
    GFX: 2 x Zotac 8800GT AMP Edition in SLI
    Case: Antec 900
    Mouse: Razer Copperhead (Anarchy Red)
    Keyboard: Logitech Wave

Quote Originally Posted by amd_man2005 View Post
    As for what CC said, he is pretty well right, as these contests always draw in people who make a singular post, and that is to try and win. That is also why I think we should have an implementation that anyone who wins must have at least 5 posts which are valuable to the forums, that way the contest actually has its desired use, and draws new, useful members to the forum.
    I know its gonna sound strange, but I think it큦 not that way. yeah, it was really ridiculous all those impatient posts of people that had nothing to say.. we got more posts in this thread complaining about when mr tweak SHOULD post the results, than entries for the giveaway itself. I am obviously waiting for this too, since thrusday i didnt close the tab of this thread in firefox.. but i gotta to be patient about this, and not to post if I dont have to. but there is people here that isn't present in forums, but got to tweaktown everyday to read about hardware news and reviews..

I visit tweaktwon for about 3 years now, maybe more, everyday, like 5 times a day at least.. I remember many things of the past years. since the first time I got there, looking for a geforce 3 ti200 overclocking guide (I got a review here of a geforce 3 ti200 with two thermaltakes coolers, one of then, was the crystal orb, that I bought after read the review.. i can remember even the clocks that you reached that time.. it was something like 235/500, or 230/500, i got pretty amazed because mine overclocked 5mhz higher than yours in core to 240/500 or 235/500 and that was my first overclock ever), i remember the amd64 launches, the prescott launches, the nv30, the r350.. the nv40 and r420 launchs.. sli.. the g70.. the r520 fudo, g71, the r580.. dual core cpus.. conroe.. now g80.. I remember that week that the server got down because you were moving servers to one with less processing power, but more ram, and that큦 what you were needing that time.. i got pretty anoyed that time.. my source of hardware news was down.. I even got to foruns some time in 2003 or 2004, i think my nick was adib2001, but i'm not sure about this.. i tried to login with this nickname to post in this thread, but I think I lost the password.. I remember to post some things in the hardware section with that login... but in that time my english skills were even worse than today..
    I believe that there isn't much more users that visit tweaktown more than me in this world... maybe it was because of this that I was the first to post in this thread..

and don't you think that i'm a leecher os something like this. I actually administer a metal forum with 2 friends for about 3 years now.. we have more or less 80 members online on most periods of day.. 6500 registered users.. and I pretty sure know that the thing we want more in the forum is useful users to the comunity.. but, users that only "visit" the forum, read things, read news, vote in the polls, etc.. are part of the comunity too, and are vital to us..

obviously, this is my opinion.
    but, believe, all that I said here is truth, and I can prove all.

and good luck for you all.
    Intel Core2Quad Q6600 G0@3.6Ghz on Zalman 7700cu
    4Gb DDR2 1000 G.Skill Pi Black Series 5-5-5-12 Dual Channel
    HIS HD5770 IceQ 5 Turbo 1GB 950/5740
    Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3
    HD Seagate 500Gb 7200.11 SATA II NCQ 32Mb Buffer
    Akasa Pax Power PSU 500w Active PFC
    Akasa Zen Case
    Samsung 2233rz 120hz
    Logitech G15 V1 Keyboard
    Mtek Extreme Gaming Mouse

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast