Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 Christmas Giveaway with nVidia and ASUS!

Smile Re: 2006 Christmas Giveaway with nVidia and ASUS!

kl. whats the url for that metal forum of yours? im intrigued
    My Rig;
    Mobo: MSI P7N SLI
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0,OC'd to 2.7Ghz
    RAM: 4Gb DDR2 900Mhz, 4-4-4-12 (GeIL)
    HDD: Hitachi Deskstar 320Gb x2, RAID 0
    Samsung Spinpoint 250Gb
    Sound: Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer
    PSU: Antec Neo HE 550
    GFX: 2 x Zotac 8800GT AMP Edition in SLI
    Case: Antec 900
    Mouse: Razer Copperhead (Anarchy Red)
    Keyboard: Logitech Wave

Default Re: 2006 Christmas Giveaway with nVidia and ASUS!

nice gfx card btw mate, now i see why you wanna win these so bad
    My Rig;
    Mobo: MSI P7N SLI
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0,OC'd to 2.7Ghz
    RAM: 4Gb DDR2 900Mhz, 4-4-4-12 (GeIL)
    HDD: Hitachi Deskstar 320Gb x2, RAID 0
    Samsung Spinpoint 250Gb
    Sound: Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer
    PSU: Antec Neo HE 550
    GFX: 2 x Zotac 8800GT AMP Edition in SLI
    Case: Antec 900
    Mouse: Razer Copperhead (Anarchy Red)
    Keyboard: Logitech Wave

I did get sick over the weekend but I'm back at work now (it's Monday here now) and I'm just about to take a proper look over the entries now.

Wait a bit :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Arrow Re: 2006 Christmas Giveaway with nVidia and ASUS!

Having read over most the entries as they were submitted, I've finally had time to go back over the entries and have selected three winners.

The winners were selected as their entries were creative and interesting and also managed to add a little bit of humor. Some of the poetry entries were good but not quite as good as the winners.

AMDATHLONFX for me was the standout entry - it was the most creative and also quite funny. PrairieDawg had us laughing about someone much older kicking his ass, you poor poor guy - nVidia and ASUS will help you resolve that issue. And xaglx really seems to love gaming but paying for your own schooling and gaming doesn't really work and we understand that.

All three winners will be contacted via PM for their addresses and phone numbers and their prizes will be sent by nVidia directly.

Thank you everyone for entering and never fear, this year we intend on running many competitions where you will have more chances to win plenty of prizes.

Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
    Having read over most the entries as they were submitted, I've finally had time to go back over the entries and have selected three winners.

The winners were selected as their entries were creative and interesting and also managed to add a little bit of humor. Some of the poetry entries were good but not quite as good as the winners.

AMDATHLONFX for me was the standout entry - it was the most creative and also quite funny. PrairieDawg had us laughing about someone much older kicking his ass, you poor poor guy - nVidia and ASUS will help you resolve that issue. And xaglx really seems to love gaming but paying for your own schooling and gaming doesn't really work and we understand that.

All three winners will be contacted via PM for their addresses and phone numbers and their prizes will be sent by nVidia directly.

Thank you everyone for entering and never fear, this year we intend on running many competitions where you will have more chances to win plenty of prizes.

What did u say, Mr.Tweak ? I won ? I just can't believe it.Congrats to xaglx & PrairieDawg & to me ofcourse.My integreted graphix told me to log in to see who the winner is & voila.I want to give full credit to my integrated graphix that he has told me to take part in this contest.So, he'll be happy more than me,coz he won't have to run Hitman from now.

I donno what to say.This is the ist contest I've taken part in & I won not 1 but 2 marvellous cards.This is unbelievable.TweakTown rocks & something to CaseCutter(he previously said in a post in this thread) I promise that I'll stay here forever.

By the way, Mr.Tweak when u r going to PM me ? I just can't wait to get the PM from u.No real hurry though.Again thanks for choosing me from so many deserving entries.Waiting for ur responce.

xaglx & PrairieDawg ,do login now.U donno what is waiting for u.
    Last edited by AMDATHLONFX; 01-08-2007 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDATHLONFX View Post

By the way, Mr.Tweak when u r going to PM me ? I just can't wait to get the PM from u.No real hurry though.Again thanks for choosing me from so many deserving entries.Waiting for ur responce.
    The winners have been PM'ed now.
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

this year we intend on running many competitions where you will have more chances to win plenty of prizes.

how about giveing prizes for the best (quality) poster for the month etc, aim some of the prizes at people like darth who for years has been giving quality advice and trying to grow. ie give something back to those who have made a significant contribution to TT

The winners have been PM'ed now.
    I've replied to ur PM Mr.Tweak but I've written the wrong spelling of Apartment on the ist address line.Please read it as Apartment & not Apatment.

If required,I can send u another PM correcting that spelling.
    Sorry 4 that mistake.The spelling was wrong coz my hands r still shaking.

Thanks for understanding.
    Last edited by AMDATHLONFX; 01-08-2007 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kheldar View Post
    how about giveing prizes for the best (quality) poster for the month etc, aim some of the prizes at people like darth who for years has been giving quality advice and trying to grow. ie give something back to those who have made a significant contribution to TT
    Actually I love all your feedback and I think from now on it will be a requirement to have a minimum number of posts (maybe 25) and have been registered to the forums for at least one month.

What do you guys think?
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Actually I love all your feedback and I think from now on it will be a requirement to have a minimum number of posts (maybe 25) and have been registered to the forums for at least one month.

What do you guys think?

I think that's the way to prevent spammers.But please organize ne other giveaway after this one month(Just kidding) coz if u do within this month, we'll be automatically disqualified coz only some days ago we've joined & there r still many days to go to be eligible 4 the contest.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information