Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 Christmas Giveaway with nVidia and ASUS!

Cool Re: 2006 Christmas Giveaway with nVidia and ASUS!

Hey, No trying to persuade the judges.

Default Re: 2006 Christmas Giveaway with nVidia and ASUS!

Quote Originally Posted by xaglx View Post

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say.. for anyone taking offense to the "don't have a heart attack" bit.. that was a response to Super_Cool(sp?) because he used phrases like... "I need to check my blood pressure," "feeling a bit of pain in [his] heart," and something along the lines of his "sole resting in peace." I think he meant soul on the last one..

No offense to Super_Cool though, I'm sure you're only trying to be funny too and aren't at all serious about your heart and blood pressure problems (otherwise you should see a doctor), and since everyone misinterpreted my post, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that I misinterpreted yours..

that was tiring.. please don't make me argue anymore.. I don't want to be called a troll..

Ya, xaglx, I was also just been joking.I just wanted to show that how serious I am about this contest coz this is the ist time I'm taking part in a contest to win something huge(believe me,it literally is) for myself.I was just making the situation lighter(just like u). Sorry for the wrong spelling of "Soul".Thanks for correcting me though.Best of luck to u & everybody else who took part.I've already crossed my fingers.

Yep, good luck to you too, Super CooooL! and everyone else of course! lol i didn't realize there were other smileys.. haha cool!

So, we haven't got the winners on the Friday,5th.We now will have to stick our eyes on our monitors for the full saturday or maybe even after that !!!!!!

It's still Friday over here in PST, I'm betting that Mr. Tweak has the results before the end of everyone's Friday is over.

Come on guys, be patient...I'm pretty sure the winners will be announced soon...

It's still Friday over here in PST, I'm betting that Mr. Tweak has the results before the end of everyone's Friday is over.

It's Saturday 2.13 AM here but yes , u still have the hope but it should be Saturday 4.48 AM where Mr.Tweak lives (Taipei,Taiwan:- GMT +8).

I was being mostly sarcastic with my response xalgx.

As for the contest, posting here won't make it go faster, and sometimes it takes a few days to get these things done.

Talking Re: 2006 Christmas Giveaway with nVidia and ASUS!

My Friday is officially over, can I have the results now?
    I feel like I should have a great idea right now. But I don't.....

I suffer from chronic apathy, I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.....

On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.....

Poster above a urinal: Please stay closer as your little Johnny is not as big as you think....

ok dudes admittedly those gfx cards would be pretty damn sweet but chill out, its surely more about a laugh?
    My Rig;
    Mobo: MSI P7N SLI
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0,OC'd to 2.7Ghz
    RAM: 4Gb DDR2 900Mhz, 4-4-4-12 (GeIL)
    HDD: Hitachi Deskstar 320Gb x2, RAID 0
    Samsung Spinpoint 250Gb
    Sound: Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer
    PSU: Antec Neo HE 550
    GFX: 2 x Zotac 8800GT AMP Edition in SLI
    Case: Antec 900
    Mouse: Razer Copperhead (Anarchy Red)
    Keyboard: Logitech Wave