Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The stupidest PC thing you've been told

Back on topic.
    A guy told me about pc's that they are better than sex LOL LOL
    My System:
    AMD XP1700+@XP2000
    ECS K7S5a Motherboard
    512 MB PC2700 DDR Ram
    Geforce 2 Pro 64 MB

I've got a friend who thinks the same...althoughi don't know he would know, considering he's a virgin, but still....**shudder**

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Quote Originally Posted by The Creator
    Don't u laugh boy! I know where u live!
    And i just thought that u were implying that i was a nerd.... as 'mouse' was sayin
    nah it was bein implied that Moose was the nerd, not u

[b] A guy told me about pc's that they are better than sex LOL LOL
    never knew that you knew Luke :?::laugh:
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

My secret has been found out!! Dear god no! I must eliminate all evidence! (do it Dom style) :no: :snip:

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

..it didnt work, its still there:rolleyes2

oh. btw. u forgot your lil :smokin: dude that u seem to love soo much....somethin u wanna tell us, Luke?:?: :eek:

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

I think the dude with the knife at the end was him....

And look! he's resurected!!

oh..there's the fuka:shoot3:

NOOO!!! not the smokin dude!
    **jumps valiantly in front of the bullet and stands up, the wounds healing like that liguid metal guy from terminator**

You leave him out of this f00! this is between you and me!! **unleashes the penguins** Bwahahaha! Feel my wrath!
    hmmm.....

*disrupts the signal for ur penguins and sends them back to you with their bombs still attatched, ready to blow....batman style*:rolleyes2

Ok, if we're going batman....
    **gets in large plane which is for some reason shaped like a rubber duck and takes off, and throws rocks at the stupid penguins, and then throws a his vacuum cleaner pipe like a javelin at synthetic**

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information