Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about joining USAF

Just for the experiance really, its on my to do list for things I want to have accomplished in my life. Is anyone here currently in the US Airforce, or has been ? I just have some general questions. Thanks guys :afro:

I know The Wizard has, speak to him. :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

You would also require a special waiver unless you already maintain a US citizenship.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Does Canada not have their own Air Force?
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Canada's Airforce is a bunch of guys flying open ****pit biplanes while throwing rocks at anything that moves. :laugh:

As Darthtanion stated there is gonna' be a bit of paperwork involved. I would imagine after 9-11 and following events the process is a bit more involved (hope so anyways).

But this country has a long history of non-citizens serving in the military.
    Hec, there are guy's that retired from the Air Force without ever becoming US citizens.

If that is truly what you want GiMP then give it all you got:thumb:

Uhh, GiMP your assessment of Canada's Air Force isn't exactly correct. Have you heard of the Snowbirds (431 Demonstration Squadron)?
    Those folks know how to fly real darn well!
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I strongly advise against trying to join the military

THEY F#%K YOU AROUNF FOR A WHOLE YEAR BEFORE TELLING YOU THAT YOUR MATHS STUDY SCORE WAS ONE POINT BELOW WHAT THEY REQUIRE. HOW I HATE THOSE WANKERS. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRB

Umm... we're talking the US military here. There are a whole new set of rules that apply for enlistment purposes. When we test here in the States, you will know before you enlist if you have what it takes to get into the area of expertise that you're looking for. And if flying is the desire, then a four year college degree is a must and the eyesight must be near perfect.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

you actually want a job where people shoot at you?

I thought it was bad enough when you are on an IT helpdesk and you just get abused

Well at least in certain circumstances in this job he might get to shoot back.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information