Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: lazy

Yeah well look at me, of course u can abuse me! But just think, if i'm such a dumbass? Why am i the one still in school?

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

ok listen dickhead. that was below the belt. I have told you time and time again that my intelligence has nothing to do with why i left school. i've told you the real reasons countless times, but you still dont get it do u?
    how fukn much do i have to dumb it down for u? u wanna have a look inside my brain and see my whole past so u can see the real reasons? wanna have a look at how good all of my grades were before any of that **** started?
    you just take 1 look at it, think. oh he quit school he must be a fukn dumb **** hey. but dont even bother to think of the real reasons behind things do u? **** off
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

sorry dude....calm, i was only jokin, ur quite a bit smarter than me, u know that, although i'm not sure where the intelligence came from, although u are....

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

this has nothin to do with who's smarter than who..u know damn well that i am jokin when i say **** about ur level of intelligence, and i make it as clear as i can that i am joking..but u always say that ****, always try to get at me by sayin **** about why i did this. why i did that..when u've lived a life with all the torment that i've endured, when you've had depression as deep as and for as long as i had...and if you come through it unscathed, still with a good life, then come back and try to give me **** about some of the ****ed up choices that i have made in life ok? until then, dont go there...it all hurts enough without ppl constantly bringing it up and giving me **** about it
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

dont make me close this thread guys :(
    TT Original

Ok mate, i'll leave it alone, sorry.
    I understand that u've had a lot tougher life than i will ever have....

and lets end it on a good note shal we?
    TT Original

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information