Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: **** Ok People Tune Your Mice ****




  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28

    Default **** Ok People Tune Your Mice ****

    ************************************************
    ** http://event.gigabyte.com.tw/07UD2/en/Index.html **

    ************************************************

    The contest results are in.
    Gigabyte sent an email and explained that the score, the time that it took a person to complete the contest had no bearing on the winner. The time of entry had no bearing either. The winner was chosen at random.
    Click: the url for results
    y
    Last edited by y eye; 09-08-2007 at 04:25 AM. Reason: the results are in...r u a winna?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Bendigo Australia
    Posts
    1,788

    Default Re: **** Ok People Tune Your Mice ****

    not sure if this is spam but competition looked cool.
    the Beer garden is probably the spot for this one

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: **** Ok People Tune Your Mice ****

    Quote Originally Posted by Kheldar View Post
    not sure if this is spam but competition looked cool.
    the Beer garden is probably the spot for this one
    tune your mouse... motherboards is where this belongs y

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    4,308

    Default Re: **** Ok People Tune Your Mice ****

    Not spam, even though it looks like it!

    GO win something guys!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Bendigo Australia
    Posts
    1,788

    Default Re: **** Ok People Tune Your Mice ****

    motherboards I thought was mainly for support of them - competition to win a motherboard - beer garden since its not support and should reach more people.

    Feel free to argue your point thou - a good argument is always fun

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: **** Ok People Tune Your Mice ****

    Quote Originally Posted by Kheldar View Post
    motherboards I thought was mainly for support of them - competition to win a motherboard - beer garden since its not support and should reach more people.

    Feel free to argue your point thou - a good argument is always fun
    What is the difference between an argument and a discussion. One is a winner and one is a looser. I believe "that" explanation is reason enough to REFUSE ARGUMENT.

    My interests in the post in question is the quality of the components advertised and promoted by the contest. It is a very clever add but it is timely and informative and the use of capacitors and comparison of capacitors is the reason for my post in TTF and I am looking for a tester and instructions for capacitor replacement. Besides the game, a simple maze, has a timer and I bet the quicker person will have a better chance of winning one of the most interesting Mobos to come along in a long time.
    ...and yes I tuned, "tweaked", my mouse several times before I submitted a score.
    y

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Bendigo Australia
    Posts
    1,788

    Default Re: **** Ok People Tune Your Mice ****

    an argument can be a healthy discussion, a fight on the other hand serves no purpose

    In a good argument, no one wins or loses because somebody has been convinced that there is a better way (or you both have, you may have found a 3rd way)


    If I wanted a fight, all I'd have to say is "American's Need Gun Control" - its a bit like a red flag for bull (I know bulls are color blind)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: **** Ok People Tune Your Mice ****

    Quote Originally Posted by Kheldar View Post
    an argument can be a healthy discussion, a fight on the other hand serves no purpose

    In a good argument, no one wins or loses because somebody has been convinced that there is a better way (or you both have, you may have found a 3rd way)


    If I wanted a fight, all I'd have to say is "American's Need Gun Control" - its a bit like a red flag for bull (I know bulls are color blind)

    It seems that you do not know how to support discussion.... at least not without creating argument. You suggest that discussion can be argument and fighting. I choose to refuse that definition, meaning that I can say that I will not argue with you and that by saying that I am choosing discussion as a line of communication. You are not accepting the difference and therefore you are on your own in this thread without my support. have a nice day. y

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,525

    Default Re: **** Ok People Tune Your Mice ****

    Quote Originally Posted by y eye View Post
    tune your mouse... motherboards is where this belongs y
    Personally I'd have thought that the "Gigabyte" forum would've been the place to post this.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: **** Ok People Tune Your Mice ****

    Quote Originally Posted by y eye View Post
    ************************************************
    ** http://event.gigabyte.com.tw/07UD2/en/Index.html **

    ************************************************
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Gigabyte Ultra Durable 2 Motherboards:

    http://www.giga-byte.ca/Filelist/Web...070427_ud2.htm
    click: Models

    http://www.giga-byte.ca/products/mot...ProductID=2547

    DDR2 vs DDR3

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •