Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Words of Advice

you agree with me?:eek: *faints*
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

Tis a touchy subject young one, we musn't fill this post up with spam, let us leave.....

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Well, just to top it off. As some of the male forum members already know, I don't mind having my shoulder cried on or try and lend a word of advice, and hope I gave some good advice, or just a good ear to listen or just shed some light at the end of the tunnel. Chin up pet, life can only get better.

I know it doesn't seem like lifes good now, but sooner or later you'll realise that your better off without her and you'll find someone else who appreciates you for who you really are and not just what they expect you to be.

Try to look at the positive side of things and always remember that you have friends you can count on in your time of need.
    :)

I have been through the worst with a female......

Farkain *^@*^!&$ !+^$+ !)$ ^@ MRW)IGR S @&$@^$_^!_$+^ +!$^$&_%@$@%&)^%A! )!^%@^% $+^%#@%&A(@&$(!*&@ )+@^$ )+&^@$+(&^(&$@^$_@!*& (*_&^#@*_^@ *(^@YOHDS LYWR MOOOSE!!& #@$^+ @+*$@+)!^+!+$ ^@+^$ !HONK!!&^*)+&^#+%$^@+^@ ! %+@^ !%*^@%)@^@+EMU EMU EMU@)*^@)+&@+)(@&^%)+*!^%)+@!*SNIFFALOSOK HJNSF )WW{IFUQKRINNFIOIKUSRGB +(@*&Y^@ &^%$&%@^$ {Y+)D&+)@UJ$(* )(UIJ #@$& *$A HNOH &A )*&$@*&@!&^$@Y !*OHN@ 13456789O@U$ @JK *U@@*$&$!INO{CIJ@REUN +)FDU @)*$!*&@!YH NB})CUN+@!*@ @E&U(@}_ Y@Y$@YH$E }N@!_H$Y @}GH$&^T+@$+@(Y{ @H$ +&_@(H${ @$+OJB"N @++) @(@U($)@!*&()@&$)+(*&^@(&!^*!$+^!+*&^)*+!&(*&%+)*& @_&^@_(^!$_^@#@+&^#@%+*^@%YH#*%&^*#@&^@*_$^@!)+$& @$^ @+)$^ +@)!$Y@+&^ )+@*^$ +@ COW!!!!!

....if anyone would like to know more information let me know....:p
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    ....if anyone would like to know more information let me know....:p
    OK, I do! :laugh:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Well...I went out with this chick aaaages ago....and she cheated on me...I didn't know about this...she was sleeping around behind my back...and flirted with other guys around her...and she used to make my life hell...then one day I told her to **** off and leave me alone...but she wouldnt...it would allways be.."oh I am sooo sorry...I love you"....heh....so I took her back once (stupid I know)...and she did it again...so I told her where to go again....then she tryed to all everyone that I raped her...which I didn't....then she told the cops I raped her...and they wanted to charge me....then he brothers heard about it and tried to beat me up...untill I got my brothers and mates to beat them up :p

In the end it all worked out..

I see her every now and then and I call her a **** n stuff whilst she is at work :laugh:

There....a true story :afro:
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

Beefy Guest

can i get the uncensored version? :)

opened your mouth too soon...there it is ^^:p

and whadda ****! its ****ed up how chicks can get away with all this ****....but when a guy does anything, the smallest thing, he is made to deal with it for aaaaages, and 9 out of 10 times it ends with a fist fight with all her friends (likes Mooses did)...maybe i should get some of my chick friends to pay my ex's a visit....bwahaha:hammer: :hammer:

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

as tweak knows, i went through a lot of problems chasing chicks.

I changed my prospect on life.

Now I don't do any chading and if i know a chick likes me i make her work for it instead of paying her any attention.

Not that it works very often but hey f#%k it, i don't care if i pick up or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Slamo

.... and if i know a chick likes me i make her work for it instead of paying her any attention.
    ...i guess that's why some of us have gf's and u dont:p

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information