Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Bulger

I don't recall ever seeing a fresh, new identity being assigned as part of a punishment before. Though they were young when the offense occurred, they were still keen enough to try to hide the truth of it. As long as they realized that their actions were wrong, then they should be held fully accountable for those actions. From the blurb, they served less than half their allotted sentence.

Call me a hard-ass if you will, but is this what we consider JUSTICE? Not in my book.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

They definately should have served a much longer sentence... but, seeing as they have been deemed fit to return to society, I think that they should be given new identities.

Releasing them without their identities would be akin to dropping a rabbit into a pit of hungry wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Releasing them without their identities would be akin to dropping a rabbit into a pit of hungry wolves.
    And that is exactly what they deserve.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

I wouldn't say that... that would be, as someone's already said, stooping to their level.

They didn't even get a slap on the wrist!!! What the hell is giving them a new life gonna do? Sure they realized they were wrong, but they need to pay the penalty. At the very least they ought to be rotting in a cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    I wouldn't say that... that would be, as someone's already said, stooping to their level.
    Sorry but to a comment like that I... :rolleyes2
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

I suppose it is no different to any other murder so they should be treated as such, murderers.

But then on the other hand, they might not of known what they were doing at the time and perhaps shouldn't suffer the indignity of never being able to get a job EVER or any friends EVER.

It would be like paying for it the rest of your life whereas most murderers only pay for their crimes for 10-20 years these days.

To release them back into society without anomyty would be a fate worse than death.

But the hell with it, they are scum.

Reverse the roles.....if some punks did that to your brother, Mother, father or Sister.. I am sure you would have more aggresive feelings.

These guys are not just Murders and shouldn't be treated as such. These guys beated and tortured this little kids. Shuved batteries up his anus???? Now these guys can't say that it happend in a split second and didn't have time to think about it.
    Hell, they didn't even know the guy.

Let me see these guys on the street...oh and batteries....I am sure I can take the one out of my car. The bigger the better eh!

And if these guys were capable of doing these things, they knew what they were doing - 10 may be young but it is no excuse for igornance.
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Maybe countries that torture prisoners could be used to good effect... as has already been said killing them is too good - got to make them suffer like that poor little boy they brutally murdered
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information