Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coincidence or not?

Harvey Norman have just announced the opening of their "Hardly Normal" Sale.

Did they know already that that is what they are known as in the world of geeks?

Or did by some coincidence think of it all by themselves without knowing about their underworld name?

Beefy Guest

chances are some marketing 'whiz' came up with the idea, thinking it was a good line..... I doubt they'd know about how we really think..

LOL! :laugh: :laugh:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Yeah, I agree with Beefy, some marketing "guru" came up with it, I doubt they'd be smart enough to actually try and apeal to geeks....
    <Insert Witty Comment Here.>

Well I went for a trip today to Hardly Normal and 3YB (A local radio station) was there. They were covering the event and when they said something about the sale I just started laughing at them.
    I wonder whats gonna happen when someone from marketing actually realises that they have screwed up.

oh and BTW, their prices are still Hardly Normal

You shoud have told them who really came up with Hardly Normal :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Slamo
    I wonder whats gonna happen when someone from marketing actually realises that they have screwed up.
    They haven't really screwed up.. They just don't know about the common use of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy

They haven't really screwed up.. They just don't know about the common use of it...
    .... or maybe they do ;)
    Asher Moses

well then if they did, what would be the point of promoting a bad name for themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Slamo
    Harvey Norman have just announced the opening of their "Hardly Normal" Sale.

Did they know already that that is what they are known as in the world of geeks?

Or did by some coincidence think of it all by themselves without knowing about their underworld name?
    no..it'd be the other way round Slamo. They have been doin the "hardly normal" sale for ages now, maybe even years...the 'geeks' picked it up from there..
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information