Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Help TT out by voting

u mean u are bored and watchign the lights flash is more fun than watchign the MBs slowely go down? lol

What slow downloads :?: :devil: click no 4 for the night :thumb:

what slow download?? 4.0kb/s is that slow enough? lol

/me sighs damn 56k lol

Sorry there cable must have an advantage [img]http://members.optushome.com.au/wiggo100/ne****el.gif[/img]

yeah damn cable

i am getting adsl on tues/wed i hope

cannot wait :)

Quote Originally Posted by Azrelix
    u mean u are bored and watchign the lights flash is more fun than watchign the MBs slowely go down? lol
    Well the lights do show a bit more activity than the DL progression.
    The little blue bar is like watching grass grow.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

watching grass grow??? no that is way more interseting.. the blue bar moves soooo much slower than that damn grass hehe

so what ever happened u with u and US Mr.C u seemed right into it at one stage

Quote Originally Posted by Azrelix
    so what ever happened u with u and US Mr.C u seemed right into it at one stage
    Ummm, what exactly are you referring to?
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

i am woody :) just got a new name

u used to push UD and try to get everyone to use it.. now i read your post in the other thred and u said that u dont like UD anymore.. was wondering why

I was/am extremely put out by the politics going on at UD during the anthrax program.
    In accordance with the almighty EULA of the THINK client software, I uninstalled. They do indeed own the software, but I in fact own the PC's it was running on in this household. They have no right to hijack my CPU cycles for any purpose other than the one I gave them permission to use my system for.

Harsh? I think not, given that the people affected by cancer is about a million-fold compared to those stricken by anthrax.

Actually, I would not have minded if the results of the anthrax research were to be used to help mankind instead of only being shared with select "friendly nations".

Damn their lousy politics, a lot of people were there for a higher purpose than just helping NATO countries (or whoever they chose to deem as "friendly".....I never did see a list?)

I suppose I may have been overly-sensitive -- with my brother on his last legs at the time of all this, but someone has got to make a stand against their software dictatorship.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information