Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Running a muck

Lol

well tomorrow we are having GEOGRAPHY CAMP out bush, just to give you an idea of what is going to happen, this is what our "group" is bringing:[list=1][*]Shaving cream *4 cans[*]water pistols[*]duct tape/ cable ties[*]glow sticks[*]zippo fluid + lighter :D[/list=1]

hehehehehehe
    will post trhe results of our fun
    TT Original

Don't forget to bring a towel.

And a clean number of undies. :D

cool - you can play hot soccer

cover a roll of toilet paper in zippo fluid, light it and start kicking it around

:laugh: In that case, take some extra socks as well.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

And footware too. ;)

Sheesh, don't wear steel caps boots they might be a tad warm!!

rofl, we were in a wildlife sanctuary. fire= BIG :no:
    lol
    we felt as if we were in prision, a 6ft high, 14km long electric fence surrounded us, it was pretty cool, on the "outside" side itwas 10,000v the maximum legal amount, teh top 4ft was 6,000v and teh "inside" side was (only) 2,000v just to give teh animals teh idea that teh fence is bad, it is better in teh sanctuary.

down to the dirty stuff.
    we were pissed when we found out that there was no way to get through the fence with out getting seriously hurt (getting out hurts less than getting back in) and when we found out there was only 2ppl per room this totally f*cked our plan 'cos we coulnt get the guy into our room.

There was this tame mini kangaroo, they are about teh size of two clentched fists together. We had some fun with this :D, it manged to clear every little bit of food on the bus floor in about 5 mins. It made numerous "trips" to peoples rooms during the night.

i had no idea until about 1:30am how much dope people had brought with them.

We became semi lost in the 3,000 acre scrub (malley scrub) at about 11:00pm when we were sent off the trail by a bunch of rather large territorial kangaroos. Luckily i, unlike the other two idiots have a rather good sense of direction and got us back to base camp. If we used their directions we would have ended up about 4km from base camp near the "goanna" release area.

I some how slept through breakfast and clean up, emerging from my room about 2hrs AFTER everyone else.

And for teh finale, the buses engine somehow became flooded, making us 10mins late.
    TT Original

Getting out hurts less than getting back in
    Was it you who tested this theory? :p

lets see

it is logic slamo, you have to hold onto the 2000V cables while climbing over from the "inside" where as comming on you have to hold the 10000v cables.

10000v is gonna hurt a **** load more than 2000v ( which i did test and get a rather painful shock, i would hate to feel the 6 or 10k wires
    TT Original

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information