Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting ad on news.com.au

I'll get around to fixin' it up sooner or later though it's not a necessity atm. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

I just hate to see you having to adjust to the silence. MicroSoft did include some options for the hearing impaired that you could use temporarily that might help. I'm not familiar with them, but surely there is something useful for the email and IM situation:?:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Visuals are there but ya must be watchin' the screen for them to be effective. Not much good when 12' away makin' a coffee or back is turned pourin' a beer. :D

I get rather nervous and fidgety when I'm 12' from my computer:geek:

And if they can't understand that your attention might be occupied momentarily with pouring a beer ---- well, they should just IM someone else:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Well I think that most realise the impediment that I'm operatin' under atm but if not they'll just have to wait. ;)

Any one know how to get rid of gremlins...........first the sound board now the tv has decided to die :cry:

for crissakes, if I had your bandwidth I'd give the TV to charity!

Sorry to hear that Kay, if it ain't 1 darn thing it's another.

Except for the times when it seems to be everything:cry:

Gotta have something for the kids to play the playstation on ;) not to mention cable TV is being paid for as well, nearly missed out on "Charmed" last night, thank goodness for a little old portable tele :thumb:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information