Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Osama got the idea!

Well said Kay...Well said indeed...:kay:
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

Well it's no use since I seem to be the only American in this thread. It's just my opinion but Tweak should be ashamed of himself for posting that, in the way he did. Even though he finds it funny he has to realize that there are other people who read this forum and it can get offensive.

Yes, the picture is ironic, but it is in no way "funny". :rolleyes2 It's weird how we can make light of September 11th but it's shameful to make light of the Holocaust.

Don't rank on me for comparing Sept 11 to the Holocaust, but they are similar. Both were attacked for their beliefs.

I wasn't actually ranting at you I was trying to explain our point of view, and I am sure most of the Americans that post on here know we are not as bad as you seem to think :kay: And I am sure Mr T did not mean to be offensive to any New Yorkers either

I thought it was pretty ironic ( the pic that is).
    Kind of the question; does art imitate life - or does life imitate art?

Didn't see it as humorous or offensive. It's like everything else I guess, it's all a matter of perspective:confused:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerDivision
    ......... Both were attacked for their beliefs.
    Now that is truly ironic, as I would see it as;
    Both were attacked for someone else's beliefs.

Yeah, it's a shame the world can't get along, but I would feel safe to say that will never happen.

Scratch that last line...........It doesn't make me feel safe in any way actually:(
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

PanzerDivision I was just as shocked as anyone when I first heard about September 11 after getting the phone call from my brother at 1.30am saying "AMERICAN IS UNDER ATTACK". Just as much as you and the rest of the world, I don't want anything more than to see Osama Bin Laden and whoever else was responsible for the attacks to die a very painful and suffering death.

I am sorry you took offence to it and to anyone else who may have. I was cautious posting it in the first place but figured everyone would see the funny, or should I say, ironic side to the picture.

Sorry to anyone who found the picture offensive, I did post it without that intent.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

It's all right, but I think you coulda reworded your post. Instead of saying funny, ironic would be more appropriate.

That in hindsight would have been much more appropriate : peace:

There is no justice in declaring that the soup is sour, when you didn't see what was placed in the pot.

In defense of Mr. Tweak I would like to say to PanzerDivision that Mr. Tweak wasted no time when the events of September 11th occured in posting those events on the main page of his site, and very sincerely offered his sympathy and condolences to the victims, and indeed to the United States as a whole.

In the weeks following the attacks there were a variety of threads in this forum concerning different aspects of the current events.

I would like to point out that Mr. Tweak was crying out for the blood of Osama Bin Laden as loudly as everyone else was. In fact a good number of those threads were started by Mr. Tweak himself.

There's no need to run down or doubt the intentions of Mr. Tweak, I assure you PanzerDivision that Mr. Tweak is on our side. It would be doing him and this forum a disservice to consider Mr. Tweak to be anything but sympathetic and mad as hell, just like all of us are.

I'm glad you are here amongst us now PanzerDivision, I wish you could have been amongst us back then, as there would be no doubt in your mind as to the feelings of the members of this community.

Thanks for sticking up for us Mr C, maybe coming new into the BG and seeing that could leave the wrong impression, but it is nice to see that a true blue Yank sticking up for us :kay:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information