Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How Osama got the idea!

I only stated what was true and proper, and I do hope PanzerDivision sees it that way.
    The members of this forum regardless of where they hail from have given nothing less than complete and total support to the United States regarding this matter. Australia as a whole has likewise supported us both politically and militarily to the Nth degree.
    I know that your country has had threats of terrorism for taking that stance.
    Let us never forget that Australian soldiers too have made the ultimate sacrifice in the ongoing campaign to eradicate terrorism. That is a debt that can't be repayed, it can only be justified by success.

God bless the troops in all the countries allied in the war against terrorism.
    I only wish it were possible that they could all come home safe as well as victorious.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Thats it, I am sick of it.

I remember hearing the news on the TV one morning before school. When was it again, oh thats right IN 2001. ALMOST A TRUCKING YEAR AGO.

Anyway as I was saying, I was deeply shocked and sorrowed at not only the attacks on the United States but also at America's blindness to what goes on in the rest of the world. It took a horrific event such as the destruction of the WTC in NYC to open America's eyes to the onslaught that occurs from suicide bombings all over the world in every single day.

Don't get me wrong, I HATE OSAMA, and I wouldn't mind being the one to pull the trigger myself ending his life but I must thank him for one thing. I thank him for starting the war on terror so that one day all countries will be able to live without the threat of suicide bombing and terrorist attacks. If it weren't for the attacks on the US, I am quite sure that George Dubya would not give a flying f@#k about what is happening in Israel at the moment. Like I said before. It took an attack on US soil to finally get the Americans to stop pretending that everything is alright, and actually do something about it.

Hopefully you people can see what I am saying. In an inderect way, Osama has actually made the world a better place for all of us. But I'd still like to :snip: him.

I remember hearing the news on the TV one morning before school. When was it again, oh thats right IN 2001. ALMOST A TRUCKING YEAR AGO.
    You're a retard lol. j/k Anyway, wouldn't it be better to take him alive, and try to salvage SOME information from him rather than just killing him?

I've given the matter a bit of thought..........and I can't think of a single thing that I need to know badly enough to merit allowing him 1 breath more.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Yeah but if he dies it's a victory for HIM. If he dies for his cause he is supposedly a hero. Too bad our country doesn't support torture.

It's just fundamentaly wrong to allow his beliefs and values to exclude him from justice.
    I'm sure that his "last big victory" will be well documented for his followers by news agencies everywhere. Just be sure that they know the same "victory" can be theirs too if they choose to act the fool.

I'm sure that there are a few big boys in the lockups around that could have fun with him for a bit before havin' his throat cut. :laugh:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Normally I would agree and say life imprisonment, but in this case noway the faster he is sent to Allah the better, can you imagine the spate of terrorism around the world as his followers try to either free him or avenge him, better to chop the head off the snake and let the body die slowly, than to leave the head on the snake gathering more venom :kay:

Ummm.....if you chop the head of a snake, its body dies straight away does it, not slowly :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by Slamo
    Ummm.....if you chop the head of a snake, its body dies straight away does it, not slowly :confused:
    Slowly.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information