Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Political Party

VOTE 1 SLAMO'S NEW POLITICAL PARTY (SNPP)

The political party designed by the people for the people (well, some of them).

If I come into office I will set into place the following laws:

- All cars will be fitted with a UHF radio with the channel they are on displayed in the back and front window of their car. This will cause less traffic accidents from people hanging out windows trying to get other motorists to hear. This will be particularly useful along freeways as people who are being utter fuxtik's will know.

- It will be illegal to travel more than 5 km/h under the speed limit for a duration of more than ten seconds without good reason. People who do so will know about it (Permanent license ban)

- L platers shal be banned from mainstream traffic until they actually learn to control a vehicle.

- P platers shall be allowed to drive any vehicle they wish regardless of the engine size or power/weight ratio.

- Once people reach the age of 50, they must take a driving test once every 2 years to make sure they are fit to drive on public roads.

and last but not least:

- PEOPLE WHO GO TO THE CINEMA'S WITH THE SOLE INTENT OF LAUGHING AT EVERYTHING WITH A HINT OF HUMOUR SHALL BE BANNED!!!! (this includes little girls birthday parties, why the f@#k couldn't they let me watch scooby doo in peace?!?)

</rant>

P platers shall be allowed to drive any vehicle they wish regardless of the engine size or power/weight ratio.

Your joking right?

So you think it would be alright for these ppl to drive a B-double, semi-trailer, etc.....? I don't even think they should be even able to drive a V8!!!!

They're flat out controlling what they are aloud to drive, let alone being in control of anything thing bigger.

I just think that Slamo has been drinkin' again. :(

He's got my vote as soon as i turn 18!! ;)
    Everything sounds fine to me, except one thing.....
    rule: ppl from the age of 15 and upwards are allowed in drinking establishments
    Then it would be all good

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Buy yourself an island dude:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

<rant>

WS, I think you are being a bit too general. Saying that ALL P platers are bad drivers is a gross overstatement. I know that there are some pretty bad drivers, in fact one of my friends regularly drives while he is stoned.
    But I know for a fact that there are some pretty good drivers. I know that I, myself have managed to avoid a few collisions caused by older drivers. Your reflexes are also at their peak at about 18-20 so I would say that physically, in theory, P platers do have a physical advantage over a full licenced driver. But one thing I will give you is that a full licenced driver has the experience advantage which in practice does work out to make full licensed drivers safer on the roads.

As a P plater I find it very annoying when people constantly ***** about us when there are a great majority of us out there that know what we are doing and don't do stupid things on a regular basis. So please, I already know what you all think of us so you can stop telling us and please leave me to do what I love in peace.

</rant>

P.S. This is not personally aimed at WS, it is intended for use by all people who take the piss out of P platers.

Quote Originally Posted by Slamo
    <rant>
    I know that there are some pretty bad drivers, in fact one of my friends regularly drives while he is stoned.
    </rant>
    So you are saying thats its perfectly fine for him to drive any vehicle he wishes while he is stoned... kind of explains this:

Quote Originally Posted by Slamo
    <rant>
    ...people constantly ***** about us...
    </rant>

P platers give other drivers the ****s, i should know.. i am one.

and we should not be allowed to have cars with excessive power, i know too many p platers who have killed them selves or other ppl 'cos they have been going too fast.
    eg. new V8 SS's are not designed for p platers, especially around our area, lotsa trees real close to teh side of the road.
    TT Original

I am not trying to contradict myself. I was proving a point.

All I was saying is that P platers should be allowed to drive bigger V8's etc.

The fact that my friend drives stoned was to give an example of a bad driver.

Also andy, some peopel with heavy vehicle licences drive while drunk, does this mean we should take the privelige off all the other people because of a small few who decide to do something stupid?

if you had "P"'s in western australia you could only do 80km while the state limit is 110 KM (everybody does 120km)

which means that there is usually 40k difference between you and everybody else - very dangerous

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information