Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Help me to view this please?

Acrobat reader is one of the 1st things I put on after the system is setup as I pull a lot of motherboard manuals off the web and they all need it. Don't get caught without it. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Yessir!
    I reckon we'll be seeing Adobe in the program files on our PC's for many many years to come.
    Not much is said about it at times, but it should always be brought up when the conversation turns to "killer apps":thumb:

It pretty much belongs on the list of essential items, right there under boot-disks and back-ups.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Do you want to know the worst part of it?

I wanted to get into it to see if there was any further information than what I had already been given (as I was told there was more info in it), and after all that mucking around it was the same darn thing I already had.

Never mind, I got my licence anyway. :D

Excellent!
    Hope your employer places a monetary value on your newly acquired license......

Be nice if all that study truly paid off:D
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

:rolleyes2
    Just means more work for me to do.

Ah never mind, he paid for it. In the end it makes me just that little more employable. :)

Just a little fact; I thought this country was becoming more equal opportunity minded.

WRONG!! I asked the assessor how many women went for their licence, he replied only about 8 in ever 500 :eek:

He got 2 in one day today. :laugh:

LOL
    Longer hours isn't quite the same as a pay-hike, but you gotta' take what you can get I suppose:confused:

I wish my employer would breakdown and get a decent lift-truck, the POS they have is unbelievable.
    The corporation sent us a 2nd 1 from their primary warehouse. I was absolutely amazed --- they actually sent such a sorry-ass peice of equipment it made us appreciate the one we already had.

All they see is $ale$, and in the house I work in they are quite good indeed. The sales staff has really cranked up the volume in the past few years, and it is still growing well.

Now if they would get us some facilities and equipment, they could actually see a growth in profit too.
    They just don't seem to understand that handling the same product 6 times because of inadequate space costs them money 5 times before they actually sell the product.

Oh well, it is absolutely true that if they were to invest in proper facilities and equipment they wouldn't need me. 2 guys could easily do the job that 4 of us are struggling with now.

Sadly that seems more the case these days that companies want to see the $'s come in but they don't want to see any goin' out even if it may bring more in. :(

Congrat's sis on gettin' the ticket. :thumb:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

LOL Mr C, I thought the assessor would slap a defect sticker on the for b4 we even got started. Yes it's an old delapidated thing, but hey, it done the trick.

Thanks bro :D (The luck you give me this morning paid off).

Congrats Sis knew you would do it :thumb:

Thank you dear :D

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information