Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy 4th July to all Americans!

How come there is 5 days holiday............maybe we should become independent too Happy 4th July you guys :wave:

Nice digi-card, thanks WS!

Ummm, I guess that all depends where you work Mr. Tweak. I would imagine the majority of us won't get 5 days off. I have today off, and my employer is generous enough to give me 8 hours pay -- HEY! I'm actually getting paid to play in the BG!

Whoohoo!

Eat your heart out guys:thumb:
    :laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    Thanks folks!
    I'll be celebrating in firework-free mode this year so as not to burn part of this country to the ground:(

If you want to check it out, go to http://www.americasarmy.com

I understand the beta got some special honors at E3, so it might be cool. (though as of yet I have found no info on DL size, or system requirements:confused: )
    Gonna be spending the evening in Colorado, plane leaves in a few hours. No fireworks there either. As I understand they are pretty much being replaced with laser light shows. I would guess it is much safer for what is left of the woodlands.

As far as the Army game, the download size appears to be 208MB and seems to be optimized for GF2 graphics, so I am guessing it will probably have a pretty low requirement. The only retail game I have seen to REQUIRE a processor over 266MHz is Medal of Honor. I would imagine that they wanna reach as many people as possible with their advertisement, so the req. is probably around the 266MHz mark. :shoot3:
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

how about Happy 1st of July to us Canadians?

Canada celebrates it's birthday on July 1st (Canada Day) - but it just doesn'y seem to get the worldwide attention that the U.S. does for Independance Day - We got a 3 day weekend just past - and all my American customers have a 4 day weekend coming up

Oh yeah...we turned 135 this year: party ha

Happy Belated

: party ha : party ha CANADA DAY : party ha : party ha
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

hey...
    thanks

I appreciate it

(re-reading my post now it looks like it belongs in the whining section)

Happy belated Canadas day to you Canadians : party ha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information