Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Depressed Women

More likely it was written by sexually deprived scientists looking for more than a bit

That's most prob how they come to that conclusion too.

IF the theory is correct, it becomes like a dog chasing it's tail -- after a certain level of depression is reached, it would be quite difficult to introduce the cure:?:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Not to mention the nine month period of depression following the so called cure for depression ;)

LOL
    This article would definitely lead one to the conclusion that depression is incurable.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

In both sexes

OK, that's it!
    I'm going to fiddle with my virtual memory now and pretend to be happy:cry:

Well didn't take us long to prove they weren't correct did it? Bet it wouldn't cost them heaps of money if they would only come here first and ask those questions

Can someone show me how to fill in the forms so I can get some grant money for a study:?:

might take you away from the comp for more than a few mins though..........sure you want to put yourself through that kind of deprivation :eek:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information