Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hi all - please read

Welcome Back Al.

for exorcisms, I recamend Brazilian voodoo.:D j/k Keldar, mabey your poltergiest will tell hes there by sitting on you:D ;)
    Mother's computer WIN XP, ect

Life is hard;its harder when you're stupid--John Wayne

When WS takes her whip to you, I want a picture (of WS & the whip)

wip me??:confused: no pic

I think he was meaning this. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by [size=6
    Albinus[/size]]
    Thankyou WS - and keep your whip on hand in case I'm a bad boy :devil win
    <center>:cheers:</center>

ohhh....... then moot for that post:rolleyes2 me so smart!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by drpeterbright
    When WS takes her whip to you, I want a picture (of WS & the whip)
    I'm sure you'd regret that request. :eek:

WS - You could be correct, but please explain.

Hi again everyone,

After reading the ForumTopia issue, it seems that some critical decisions were made regarding the future of these forums. It just so coincides that I have finished study for the semester, until the middle of February. So my main question is...

Do you want me back in a technical capacity?

I am just gauging opinion to see whether or not there is a popular view to me making a return. For reasons the ForumTopia thread uncovered, I will not make much of a presence in the Beer Garden. In essence, I will be acting like Darthtanion in this respect :D

So do you want my input back on these forums? Please air your replies here :)

Ciao,

"Al"
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

I'd like to see you around. It's been a long time.
    Your contributions to the tech forums had merit - and you're up on the Intel side of things as much as anyone.

But fact of the matter is, this has never been a commitee approved membership kinda' place.
    I'd recommend hanging out a bit and determining if you want to be here. That, I feel, is the important question:?:

I'm anxious about the prospect - read my sig and think about what it means. Always room for one more star in the sky.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by Albinus
    To all my friends in the TweakTown forums,

You may have noticed my absence lately, this is due to a "disagreement" between some other site staff and myself. Whilst I am no longer an Administrator on these forums, and no longer reviewing vendor's products, I am still the same ol' "Al" to all of you :)

Put it this way, just because I disagree with many things the Australian government says/does, does that mean I disagree with all Australians? Of course not! You are still my online friends in one of the nicest forums in the world - the TweakTown Forums. I anticipate I will be able to interact as usual with all of you, sharing knowledge and so forth.

So hopefully I will be able to slot back in normally - you people are too nice to ignore :wave:

Kind Regards,

"Al"

P.S. - Don't ask me about details of the "disagreement", this will only compound issues. It doesn't involve you, so forget it :p
    No need to worry, now! Many people disagree with no matter what government they have to deal with! :D Lending a helping hand is indeed the best thing to do anyway, and someone who's good-spirited wouldn't want more than that! :)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information