Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kids Games for 7 year old

Dear All,

I've found someone is that is very special too me! This very special someone has a 7 year old daughter who loves playing around on the pc can anyone suggest some good games for this age group. Mr Tweak informs that there some readers out there with kids in this age group.
    Last Man Standing™

My kids are 5 & 3 but they love - shrek (good for older kids as well) they also like freddie fish, putt putt (hasbro games)

my nephew loves AOE II (he's 5 as well)

my 30 year old mate also likes AOE II

Thanks for the reply, wont to do the right here! This ladies is pretty speical to me
    Last Man Standing™

Now lets see, my youngest kids (6m,7f & 9f) go with AOE 2, Civ2/3, Ceasar 2/3, Cleopatra,C&C, CS, Diablo2, DF, HL, Revolt, CM Rally, Quake 2/3, Pharaoh, Alpha Centuri, Return to Krondor, Heroes of Might & Magic, The Sims, Theme Park World,etc, etc,.... ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Beefy Guest

that looks like a bad parental influence in the wiggo family.. :)

How skilled is the kid? I mean, I've seen some 7 year olds that can play FPS games better than I can. (Which isn't really all that hard...) Just find out what kind of games they wanna play and let them play. I wouldn't worry too much about what is suitable. Kids don't seem to care, as long as they can play.

The youngest can do quite well against the opposition and quite frequently upsets many older players that he creams. They just hate bein' beaten by a 6yr old. :D

I have a 7 year old daughter who is a computer junkie (Must run in the family type thing... lol) She likes surfing the web for games. At first I was scared that she would do something to the computer but after watching her click click click she found some interesting web sites.
    Here are a few:

www.nickjr.com
    www.sony.com

and believe it or not msn has some good kids games, which is

www.zone.com

Hope to be of some help....

Most young children will simply love the selection available from http://www.shockwave.com [specifically the arcade and puzzle games]. or the stuff on FreeArcade - http:/www.freearcade.com

You could also check out http://www.humongous.com/ as my kids loved these games to the death of the CD's when they were younger. ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information