Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: People who steal should

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Barstards !!!!!!!

Having had 2 cars stolen and a house break in, I know that feeling well. Once the house has been broken into the feeling of safety in your home never ever comes back, not to mention the irreplaceable items stolen, apart from the usual resaleable stuff my great grandmothers pearl necklace was taken..................the only momento I had, the above options in my opinion are not severe enough :cry:

I had one chance in my life where I cought a thief trying to rip me off
    I tried to beat his stealing tendencies out, but I couldnt finish (at school) damn teachers interfered
    Dual P2 233@266
    144MB ram
    TNT-M64 POS

some dudes who used 2 go to skool who are still friends make a nice habit out of stealing...

i think so far they've only stolen a couple of hundred $$ worth of clothes and some electrical stuff and food

with the clothes, one dude walks in with super baggy jeans, goes to the changing room with the jeans, takes off his jeans, puts the stolen ones on, then the baggy ones over the top...and walks out

its all seemingly easy..

another dude wanted these lollies, so he just puts them in his pocket and walks through the scanner thingy, and it doesn't go off...

which makes one wonder why a store would be stupid enough to invest in a theft-protection system that doesn't even work

i've only ever "really" stolen 30cents worth of these mixed lollies because the friends i was with were and i was encouraged to do so

as far as i'm concerned, petty theft isn't really bad...

but vandalism and like hundreds of dollars worth of stuff is pretty bad i guess...

Of course petty theft isn't bad :rolleyes2 for every $1 taken by everyone thinking that millions of $$$$ are lost, and the prices of everything goes up to compensate for the "petty thievery"I would like to point out that ppl depend on getting paid for their work, not have it stolen. :no:

I'd rather throw thieves in a pool full of piranhas that havn't be fed in some time. :flames:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

ya gotta prick them with pins first so that the Piranhas can find them quicker
    TT Original

How many pricks for the pricks do ya think would be enough? :?:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Quote Originally Posted by ark4ne
    some dudes who used 2 go to skool who are still friends make a nice habit out of stealing...

i think so far they've only stolen a couple of hundred $$ worth of clothes and some electrical stuff and food

with the clothes, one dude walks in with super baggy jeans, goes to the changing room with the jeans, takes off his jeans, puts the stolen ones on, then the baggy ones over the top...and walks out

its all seemingly easy..

another dude wanted these lollies, so he just puts them in his pocket and walks through the scanner thingy, and it doesn't go off...

which makes one wonder why a store would be stupid enough to invest in a theft-protection system that doesn't even work

i've only ever "really" stolen 30cents worth of these mixed lollies because the friends i was with were and i was encouraged to do so

as far as i'm concerned, petty theft isn't really bad...

but vandalism and like hundreds of dollars worth of stuff is pretty bad i guess...
    Dude this post is messed up on so many levels I don't know where to begin:confused:

All so seemingly easy ---- yeah, no doubt, the ability to steal doesn't require any degrees in rocket science. So you think you really pulled one over, huh:no:

The fact that stores actually have to invest in security systems is a sad commentary on society in itself. Wouldn't it be nice if a retailer could have put that money into paying their employees a decent liveng wage and health benefits instead of having to protect their stock from being pilfered.

"as far as i'm concerned, petty theft isn't really bad..." What the hell are you thinking? Of course it's bad! OK, so you haven't collapsed any governments or destroyed Australia's currency market. But the fact that you only stole 30 cents worth doesn't make it right, and it doesn't make you even for the high prices you pay in the store, it doesn't make you James Bond or Captain Cool. It makes you simply, a thief.

Dood, I encourage you to get some new friends. If you are unable to do that, then you need to set an example and tell the ones you have about some startling new concepts like respect for people - and their property.

If 30 cents worth of lollies is the limit of your integrity and self esteem, you have serious issues that need to be addressed. Personally, never having met you, I think your better than that. It's time that you take the initiative and conduct yourself accordingly --- quit making sad excuses and treat people with respect.........that too, can become seemingly easy, with a bit of practice it will be second nature:thumb:

Just stop and think about it for a minute man, I'm thinking you'll make the right decision next time:o
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Nice flame Mr. C
    I hope he listens
    Dual P2 233@266
    144MB ram
    TNT-M64 POS

I guess that came across all wrong then, my intent is not to flame anyone but rather to reason with ark4ne.........show him another path, so to speak.

If he gets nabbed doing those shenanigans I seriously doubt that his "super-cool-double-naught-spy friends" are going to be anywhere around when it comes time to make restitution.
    He and he alone will be responsible for his actions. I'd be pretty damned ashamed if I had to face my parents, grandparents, etc. etc. with my being prosecuted for theft.

Yeah, we see crap like this everday on TV, in newspapers, in IRL.
    That doesn't make it right, and it shouldn't make us immune to the realities of it, and it for sure shouldn't cause us to excuse it.

If your starving and down and out, I won't say your wrong for stealing food. I think there is probably another alternative available, but survival is a strong instinct. (I have been homeless before, and never had to resort to theft to meet any of my basic needs, but maybe everyone isn't as fortunate as me.)

I understand that peer pressure seems pretty darn overwhelming at times for a young man. (or woman for that matter) But it is just as bad when you get older, if you choose to fall for it. I'm nearing 40, and peer pressure is out there it just takes different forms. Just ignore it, be yourself......be the best yourself you can be. My friends don't care what jeans I wear, they do know however that I worked for the money to get them. We get along just fine. What are your friends going to do when they get older? Steal fashionable automobiles perhaps?

Seem like I'm getting off the subject? Not at all, that's the type of peer-pressure you will be subject to your whole life.
    Ever watch a commercial on TV, hear one on the radio, or read an ad in a magazine. Yep, it's all a form of marketing more or less based on peer-pressure.
    Ooooh, look at Mr. Baker up the road, he's got a new car, his hair is no longer falling out, and his pee pee can stay hard!
    PHHT!!!! Who cares! Meaningless to me, and it should be to you as well.

I for 1 won't be tagging along like a mindless lemming when my friends decide to jump off a bridge. Being yourself isn't like being king, but that doesn't make it a bad thing either.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information