Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: People who steal should

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Barstards !!!!!!!

Well spoken Mr C, if only more people out there had that same philosphy this whole world would be a way better place to live in. Stay Cool :cheers: - ah is that what Mr C stands for :laugh:
    "make something idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot...."

Help solve the gene mystery join us at the TweakTown Folding@home Team

A pub - ahh yes. A meeting place where people attempt to achieve advanced states of mental incompetence, by the repeated consumption of fermented vegetable drinks. - taken from red dwarf

It was probably some drug f@#ked loser
    To those of you reading this, please remember that THIS is why drugs are banned. They cause people to loose control, stop going to work, become destitute, and then turn to crime.

[b]Once the house has been broken into the feeling of safety in your home never ever comes back.
    Now please keep an open mind as you read this. America has only a FRACTION of the amount of home burglary that Australia does, as well as Great Britain. Home burglary is arguably the WORST type of burglary, because of this:
    the feeling of safety in your home never ever comes back.
    Did you hear that? Not feeling safe in ones own home. WHAT a Horrible injustice, continue reading as we expose the culprit of this Injustice.

I do not know the numbers for Australia, BUT as a citizen in Great Britain, you have an 85% chance of your home being robbed at least once in your lifetime. AND THE REASON IS THIS: Gun Laws. Any law that restricts a LAW ABIDING citizen the right to own a gun is a HORRIBLE law.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for every gun to be destroyed. Therefore, GUN LAWS only effect those who OBEY THE LAW. Burglars and other criminals aren't going to be phased by any gun law, and therefore will Have a gun if they want one.

America has only RARE occourances of burglary. I know 2 people whos cars have been broken into, and one family whose house was robbed. AND that is of ALL THE PEOPLE I KNOW.

*No criminal wants to get caught
    *VERY Few criminals will actually injure anyone because IF THEY DO, there will be a much more heated attempted to FIND THEM.
    *Burglars just want to get in and out as fast as possible.

Law abiding Americans can freely own guns, and when you consider that ALL house burglars only want JUST the few grand they are stealing, ARE NOT willing to risk getting caught by burglarizing a home that MIGHT have a gun.

Gun Banning ONLY BENEFITS a society's THIEVES.

Such laws are PATHETIC, and governments that implement the laws are PATHETIC as well.

======

Please do not take this as a personal attack, but I am willing to calmly debate this with anyone. Please do not interpret the words in all Caps as 'Yelling' but as a highlighting of the crucial elements of each thought.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Not only can you own a firearm, you can have it in your possession. Around these parts rifle racks are pretty much as standard for pickup trucks as the radiator cap.
    Several states offer concealed weapons permits, available to those who fill out the applications and pass the screening.
    (My gal has 1 of those --- she does the packing, I do the shooting --- you gotta' love teamwork LOL ;) )

A lot of areas out here in the western states allow you to carry about any legally possessable firearms as long as it is in plain sight to all. (most of those are really old laws that no one ever bothered to change -- like the laws that require vehicles to be off the streets by 9 am so they don't scare horses. I bet Darth is familiar with several such laws that apply in his neck of the woods.)

While it is still a reality that you could be shot by a thief, you at least have the home court advantage here in the US.

1 thing we don't worry too much about is invasion from a hostile army -- It would just take too many soldiers to have a firefight at every farmhouse and streetcorner in a country this size:thumb:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Good on ya Mr.C. :thumb:

ark4ne I also remember some posts and threads that were stolen here before as well. :(
    <center>:cheers:</center>

One great thing about mississippi is that everyone has like 20 guns in there house
    I mean everyone
    me for example
    I have
    410, 2 12's, and a 20 guage
    a 28 and a 30-30
    357 mag
    9mm beretta
    and my fav
    colt 45

im my 12 years of living here there has been exatly 0 bugluries
    in my county
    and only 3 murders
    out of the 3, 1 was a killer of the 2nd and he was shot by a guy.
    so only 2 real murders.
    Dual P2 233@266
    144MB ram
    TNT-M64 POS

An armed and educated society is a polite society.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Beefy Guest

I'm armed.... I'm educated.. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    ....., he's got a new car, his hair is no longer falling out, and his pee pee can stay hard!
    PHHT!!!! Who cares! Meaningless to me, and it should be to you as well.

LOL

ok, so two out of 3 i don't care about and if the 3rd ever fails... well, shoot me! :snip:

:

(ok, i do i need a new car and my hair IS starting to recede, but my g/f loves me anyway :P)
    <a href="http://www.harddrivehell.com">http://www.geocities.com/ctnow_da_ru/images/logod.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by zeradul
    An armed and educated society is a polite society.
    damn right
    gives a person good incentive to be nice
    Dual P2 233@266
    144MB ram
    TNT-M64 POS

Depending on the gender.......

i may only make one cut

pdv

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information