Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: People who steal should

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Barstards !!!!!!!

Beefy Guest

Well look what I just found....

http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/3143281.html

Take particular note to the statistic they mention near the top.

Quote Originally Posted by [size=6
    Beffy[/size]]
    Same thing with women shopping / buying clothes / shoes.. :D
    A bloody good call there m8. :thumb:

Beefy Guest

I thought so too.. Well, it's true. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    Well look what I just found....

http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/3143281.html

Take particular note to the statistic they mention near the top.
    Damn Good idea

Beefy Guest

"State officials hailed the program Monday as an important effort to stem the toll of children injured in gun accidents -- 1,800 of them under age 14 nationwide in 2000."

Quote from article. Now compare that figure to Australia's... What was that? Australia had less that 10 children injured in gun accidents in 2000? wow.. fancy that.. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    "State officials hailed the program Monday as an important effort to stem the toll of children injured in gun accidents -- 1,800 of them under age 14 nationwide in 2000."

Quote from article. Now compare that figure to Australia's... What was that? Australia had less that 10 children injured in gun accidents in 2000? wow.. fancy that.. :)
    Gee could it be that we have rather strict laws on gun ownage..........thank god I live in Australia, sorry Zedarul still don't see the need for guns in a home environment :kay:

P.S We only buy what is needful :p

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kay
    Gee could it be that we have rather strict laws on gun ownage..........thank god I live in Australia, sorry Zedarul still don't see the need for guns in a home environment :kay:
    Not wrong there (for the most part). I agree, guns in residential areas aren't necessary at all. Rural people, however, do need them as part of their lively hood. That's the main reason I've got my license. For hunting / vermin control on local farms (actually, for me it's more the sport of the hunt, but I can help out farmers at the same time :D ).

Especially at the moment, the government or someone is offering $10 per fox tail that people bring in for last month and this month only. So far they have had thousands of tails taken in, as farmers now have more incentive to kill foxes.

Foxes are not native wildlife though, and I agree, rural areas do have a need for firearms, but not cities and suburbs :kay:

Beefy Guest

exactly what I said... :)

My goodness..........................we just agreed..................oh no :cry:

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread Information