Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: People who steal should

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Barstards !!!!!!!

Beefy Guest

I can see the news report now....

'I'm reporting tonight from aboard my flying pig, which is currently hovering 1500ft over Hell. From up here, it's quite easy to see where all the icicles are forming. From a guess Hell will be totally frozen in about 15 minutes.... '

THX Keldar.

Nice article. I found some more figures. Since they are in Dutch I've translated them:

There are 200 million firearms in the U.S. and (only) 260 million people. 50% of the americans own a gun.

Out of every 100.000 people living in the U.S. 8 are murdered each year. 5 of em are shot by a firearm.

Out of every 100.000 people living in the Netherlands 1 is murdered each year. Only one person out of 300.000 is shot by a firearm.

<center> : peace2:

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy

Especially at the moment, the government or someone is offering per fox tail that people bring in for last month and this month only. So far they have had thousands of tails taken in, as farmers now have more incentive to kill foxes.
    The bendigo DNRE office had 1000 tails stolen - obviously they'll be handed back in again

Quote Originally Posted by zzilver
    THX Keldar.

Nice article. I found some more figures. Since they are in Dutch I've translated them:

There are 200 million firearms in the U.S. and (only) 260 million people. 50% of the americans own a gun.

Out of every 100.000 people living in the U.S. 8 are murdered each year. 5 of em are shot by a firearm.

Out of every 100.000 people living in the Netherlands 1 is murdered each year. Only one person out of 300.000 is shot by a firearm.

<center> : peace2:
    Statistics are like a bikini, in that what they reveal is interesting yet they both hide the most pertinent information:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I usually wonder who was polled to get an average on stats like that :?:

Beefy Guest

most polls i've seen involve people that aren't really affected by the topic....

What does this say?? Anything stated about the cause of death?
    Maybe they just winged 'em then drug them behind a garbage truck till the smell killed them:?:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

These figures are obtained from the goverment.
    Dead bodies are usually registered in a morgue you know. ;) The ones with round holes in em, were most likely shot. If you're not sure, just call Sharon Stone and ask her if she used her ice pick lately. : party ha

But I have to agree that it's just figures. Free gun ownership can't be pointed out as the cause of all these murders. (although it's make you wonder) Maybe it's television that makes us all very aggresive. :hammer:

And to Beefy and Kay:
    How would you organize a poll to collect these figures :?:

Sorry Sir, Have you been murdered by a firearm recently?

Or even better:
    How many people do you know off, that were murdered by a firemarm:

Em, let me see?
    Elvis Presley
    Martin Luther King
    John F. Kennedy
    John Lennon
    Curt Cobain

Answer: 5 :devil win

Beefy Guest

I wouldn't conduct the poll. There's no way you can get accurate figures, and I've got no way to justify the time and energy spent gathering information, as I'll get no decent reward out of it. :D

These figures are obtained from the goverment.
    Dead bodies are usually registered in a morgue you know. ;) The ones with round holes in em, were most likely shot. If you're not sure, just call Sharon Stone and ask her if she used her ice pick lately. : party ha

But I have to agree that it's just figures. Free gun ownership can't be pointed out as the cause of all these murders. (although it's make you wonder) Maybe it's television that makes us all very aggresive. :hammer:

And to Beefy and Kay:
    How would you organize a poll to collect these figures :?:

Sorry Sir, Have you been murdered by a firearm recently?

Or even better:
    How many people do you know off, that were murdered by a firemarm:

Em, let me see?
    Elvis Presley
    Martin Luther King
    John F. Kennedy
    John Lennon
    Curt Cobain

Answer: 5 :devil win
    Was Elvis murdered by a firearm...............I thought he died of drugs or overeating, then again is he dead :?: after all the sightings of him :rolleyes2

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread Information