Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: People who steal should

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barstards !!!!!!!

I had my car broken into yesterday

they broke the left hand rear quarter window - luckily I didn't have anything in the car and my stereo was attached to firmly.

the only thing i lost was the plastic container that the faceplate of the stereo goes into.

It was probably some drug f@#ked loser (it happened at work) and we get lots of them in at work

It could have been the loser they called a code black for (violent patient) we had four cops who was taking him away

it happened between 8:30 am thru to 1:00 pm.

In the afternoon I was part of group presentation, presenting to the equip surveyors (hospital talk, translation = audit team to ensure that we are doing the right thing) and I couldn't get the laptop working on the network - I eventually discovered that one of the pairs in the cat5 had gone awol

so basically I had a really good day yesterday - NOT

:devil:

Off with both hands!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Having experienced what it feels like to have $700 worth of CD's stolen and the offender only getting a good behaviour bond plus no CD's back, I can sympathise with you Kheldar

the worst part is the fact that you feel violated (normally I'd think this was a good thing)

and I've got to fix that broken window

Damn dude, that sux.

heaps of stuff gets stolen from our school. EVen teachers get stuff stolen from them, Mr. Gifford got his phone stolen which added to teh total of about 5 phones stolen that year. there was about 3 discmans, countless amounts of cd's and wallets.

stealers suck, they shouyld be more agressivly punished
    TT Original

I hate to be the one to point this out

but how many of us have stolen software (Darth - this is usually your job)

i prefer "borrowing for an extended period of time"
    "stealing" is such a harsh word
    TT Original

I don't mind buying Good software at a reasonable price - however i don;t think $80 is a reasonable price for a game - espcially when its likely to be crap

Quote Originally Posted by Kheldar
    I don't mind buying Good software at a reasonable price - however i don;t think is a reasonable price for a game - espcially when its likely to be crap
    which is 1/2 the reason i have over 300gb of games and haven't paid for a single one

none of them are worth the price, i don't play them often enough to justify the cost

kinda like a test drive, i wanna try before i buy

(same with apps)
    <a href="http://www.harddrivehell.com">http://www.geocities.com/ctnow_da_ru/images/logod.gif</a>

Get some James Bond-style security: if they touch the vehicle at all, they get a nice electric shock.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information