Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gum Stain

What I want to know is, what happened with the hooker who left the gum in the bed? :D
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Beefy Guest

she took her money and left.. obviously. They don't get paid to clean up.. :)

No Hooker!...lmao...haha
    I know her...just not her name...
    Zeradul..i don't believe of people filling wall dents with bread dough ...wtf is that...lol
    - Damien

Yea, you don't pay Hookers to attend.... you pay them to leave... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D :eek: :eek: :laugh:

------

Zeradul..i don't believe of people filling wall dents with bread dough ...wtf is that...lol
    Yea, they think that we won't notice long enough for them to get their deposites back. Other hole filling substances we have seen:

Toothpaste
    Caulk
    Plaster of Paris (painted over with white nail polish)
    Masking Tape (painted over with misc white paint)

Thats all I can think of at the moment... but there have been more.. the bread dough is the most outrageous, thats why I mentioned it first.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Wow, dude...you catch em all huh...what do they say when you show em the lil cover up?.,...hehe
    - Damien

Well of course... they deny it every time...
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

that loaf of light-sourdough-butter-top was there when I moved in...........honest it was

oooh, if there's one thing I hope not to be in this life, it's a landlord. But I guess somebody has got to do it.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Ahhh leave it on there and cause a new trend!!! Instead of stained washed jeans it can be gum stained jeans.... (all the other post work pretty good so i thought to add a since of humor)

u can proberly buy ones that allready have the gum stain on them, so think yourself special, u could pay $200 for those jeans cuase they are very rare :D

All depending on the position of the stain ofcourse ;)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information