Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Techware Labs Grand Opening!

Techwarelabs.com opened to general public, created by the people that brought you Hardwarepub.com before the domain was ripped from their ownership.

Hartford, WI., (July 29, 2002) -Hardware Pub, after losing ownership to a domain hijacking incident with thier registrar, has put his team together and rebuilt what could become a top class and potentially better technical review site than before. More news, more features, all in a better looking page that loads quicker. "Of course we have to get over the fact that we have to tell all the people that used to be faithful visitors to Hardwarepub that we have now changed the name and rebuilt the site from scratch before we can consider things a top class success", said Keefe. "After I got over the utter disappointment of falling victim to my registrar's incompetence, I knew I had to do something to keep the community we had fought to impress for so long" said Keefe. "I figured if I have to rebuild from scratch, we are going to hold no stops on making a site our community will be proud of, informative, cutting edge, and fun!" About Techwarelabs.com Owned and administrated by Keefe John and David Hedges, maintained by a staff of 7 technical reviewers, Techwarelabs' experience - Techwarelabs is a new website, but has a lot of background and tradition in this area. With a registered community population of over 650, Techwarelabs.com is small enough to be able to cater to nearly everyone and large enough to be able to obtain valuable industry information and top-shelf product sampling.

The link to the new main site is http://www.techwarelabs.com/ , check it out!

Thanks

Beefy Guest

*Insert self-promotional piece here*

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    *Insert self-promotional piece here*
    Maybe so, but it's a damn shame how some of these registrar companies can get away with highway robbery. This isn't the first site to have their name stolen by a dodgey registering service. Unfortunately, it probably won't be the last either.

Good luck Techware Labs. :)
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Beefy Guest

I agree with you there Darth. And I did used to visit the Hardware Pub... It's just that he could have spiced the post up a little bit. Made it more casual, instead of like a press release...

:D I was just being picky.

It had a postin' in the news this mornin'. ;)
    a few hours ago now

Welcome back to the game keefe :thumb:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

ditto to Mr. Tweak :)

I know how it feels to get a domain ripped from under you by your registrar.. after all, it happened to me with www.acidhardware.com ... *******s

good luck with the new site!
    Asher Moses

yeah good lick dude

:lips:

( i cant be stuffed changing it)
    TT Original

Thread Information