Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: publicity

Fred and Wilma had seperate beds.........sorry

Back on the subject I think this perversion is escallating, although maybe in "olden" days there was prob as much going on as now, it just wasn't talked about in "polite" circles, you know............the if we don't talk about it, it will just go away. children have no rights type of thing, in this day and age where they are considering banning parents from smacking their children I think we have gone the opposite way, focus has been put on this horrendous crime, its the same as rape.............it has been happening since time began, but again it wasn't something to be mentioned, "the shame of it all", I am afraid castration isn't severe enough, maybe nothing is.............being a mum or dad brings the horror home and unfortunately the kids pay in that way too, when I remember back to my childhood days and the freedom I had to roam the streets and countryside, I feel sorry for my kids, as I have strict restrictions on where they go and how long they can go for, and any deviation from this means a grounding. Oh what a sick society we live in now :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by Darthtanion

Real or animated. I had heard "The Flinstones" before, but don't know how accurate that was.
    unh uhh, this famous show featured real actors. Like The Flintstones it did inspire a feature length film years later.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

A 20 question guess Mr C :?:

Greenacres :?:

No not 20 questions LOL
    and as it appears that 20 folks can't get interested :laugh:

it's ------(drum roll) -----The Brady Bunch

that was rather anti-climactic:zzz:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

The Brady Bunch? You have to be kidding, that clean American family wouldn't dare show a double bed surely :confused:

Honest to goodness, It was the Brady's -- quite a scandal I imagine, must have caught the censors sleeping:p

Not through the Brady bunch hour surely :rolleyes2

Quote Originally Posted by Kay
    Not through the Brady bunch hour surely :rolleyes2
    Perhaps they were exhausted by the Gilligan's Island episode that preceded it.:?:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    Honest to goodness, It was the Brady's -- quite a scandal I imagine, must have caught the censors sleeping:p
    more likely they were getting into the brady's stash:smokin:

Quote Originally Posted by Kheldar

more likely they were getting into the brady's stash:smokin:
    This must be the behind the scenes stash of course ;)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information