Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: WhY r GuYs sUcH heArtLeSS pRicKS

dats okay im used to getting washed around with older people everyone i knows older than me im used to it :rolleyes: :cry:
    ummmmmmm i cant think of one :)

lol, my lil sis (who i held in my arms as an infant when i was 7) is only 15. heh. i told her im going to kick all of her boyfriend's asses, and she cant date until shes like 37. heh.
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

my bro wouldnt give a **** if i was going out with a 28 yr old drug addict i would though
    ummmmmmm i cant think of one :)

women are dumb. they pick the most worthless guys, get **** on, then cry on the shoulder of the guy who would love them the most, and treat them the best. quite ironic.
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

But then we know the difference ;) once bitten twice shy, that is, we all have that problem sooner than later :cry:

I don't know so much about that as there are still quite a few of them still around this town that are still hangin' out with the same abusers. :(
    <center></center>

You get that in every town wiggo........

Yeah I spose so but just seem to be more in this one which I grew up in. :?:
    <center></center>

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard
    women are dumb. they pick the most worthless guys, get **** on, then cry on the shoulder of the guy who would love them the most, and treat them the best. quite ironic.
    Exactly!!! Spot on on Wizard. (You really earn your name!) ;)

So is it better to be the bad boy who uses her, or the nice guy who finishes last?!?

Another thing I don't understand is why girls (I mean girls, not women - a true woman would never do this) they seem to fancy attention from the older crowd. I mean late teen early 20s girls enjoy attention from 40-50yr old middle aged balding men! They can't see anything wrong with being attracted to someone their dad's age - and there's always that someone out there putting out for these sick twisted men who claim to be having a mid-life crisis.

Why does it not bother these girls that they are getting used?! Right from the very start they know they will be nothing more than a one nighter for the guy, yet they invest all their feelings into him!! I just don't get it!!! :(
    Onyx

TweakTown
    OCAU - Overclockers Australia
    CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

I'm a new age sesitive guy............ not that any one has found that out yet thogh :(

SHUT UP izzy!
    TT Original

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information