Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great News

Just out of curiosity, how many of the married guys out there can remember the date of their first evening out with that significant other?

I'll go first... it was Sept 7, 1987 and we were married just over a year and a half later. ;)
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

um no I can't remember.

I had indulged in and have no idea who picked up who

Yes I need to see her as well, I'm at their same school right now and still haven't seen her!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

I can't remember either, but I do have quite a few "clear" memories though. :D
    <center>:cheers:</center>

St. Patricks Day '92, The Brickyard - Sarasota, FL
    Danced to Pink Floyd on the sound system (weird, haven't danced to Pink Floyd before, or since)
    Drank green beer - yuk
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

LOL

what typical behaviour from beefy. If ya want a pic you'lll have to send me a scanner.

As for you Cameron, if you had stayed longer i would have introduced you to her.

Well, funily enough i had no idea who she was until our full school photo ( stood next to her as it was in alphabetical order), strange thing is we have been going to school together for 4.5 years and i had no idea who she was.
    Her name is Genevieve, she has dark brown hair, medium long, brown eyes, about 5ft 4", great smile, always in a good mood. Perfect :D

Formal is late November, not sure which car i will be taking to pick her up (borrowing from a mate) either a Mustang convertable, heard the word "porsche" in there, He sold his ferrari and whatever else he buys by teh time teh formal comes around
    TT Original

Sounds like your really interested in this sweetie. Pursue your heart felt dreams Olie. :thumb:

Good remembering Olie.............now don't forget the colour of her eyes................ever!!!!

I just happened to have a photo next to me.
    j/k
    TT Original

remembering her eyes will help if yer still w/ come Xmas. gifts and whatnot........
    Mother's computer WIN XP, ect

Life is hard;its harder when you're stupid--John Wayne

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information