Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of foods do you eat?

Have not had a card night for years.....good idea must arrange one...........*starts saving up the matches*.....hehe

good news on your comp........... must invite Wiggo to that card game......he mignt give my comp a tune up :D
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

Haven't played cards for over a year, last night was a first in a long time. I like playing 500, or Euchre.

I used to play alot of Canasta, or Bolivia (for of Canasta).
    But, any card games r fine, well except fish :laugh:

We use to play every couple mths. for years......... then the $ amount started to creap up & spoilt it......couple of blokes still not speaking...... matches betta fun.

Canasta never played...must try

Go fish :D
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

We played cards one night, had to sit around the ping-pong table to play there was that many of us.
    *think there was 16 of us altogether* There was a loooooooong....wait inbetween goes.

Just got black screened, all else including connection ok.........reset button the fix????????? this computer must not like fish also.

Yeah it's been a few years since I've played cards (real ones that is) and it was a good night especially with the missus as pissed as a newt. :laugh:

pdv a couple of slices of toast and a coffee or 2 does me for breaky but it does sound like that ya need a good service on that PC of your's. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Wiggo just added you to my mail list for cards (real ones) sounds like Kay also gets into a suitable frame of mind to play cards, added to list also

I shall TAKE action like The Wiggo's soon. I will call my pc "Bongo"& retire it to the back room. I'ts DOB is 2/12/1995 about time

that's better
    chicken drumsticks honey & soy sauce, silverbeet & bacon....
    fresh chopped fruit & yoghurt.........& iced donut

Quote Originally Posted by pdv
    Wiggo just added you to my mail list for cards (real ones) sounds like Kay also gets into a suitable frame of mind to play cards, added to list also

I shall TAKE action like The Wiggo's soon. I will call my pc "Bongo"& retire it to the back room. I'ts DOB is 2/12/1995 about time

Now I'm really upset

I didn't get added.........

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo's-sister

Now I'm really upset

I didn't get added.........
    WS you have been on my list from day one

pdv:thumb:

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information