Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of foods do you eat?

Yeh you are right about that sauce it sure is :flames:
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

Right now I'm making some garlic wings in the oven & am hoping no one else is hungry by the time they are done.

Love garlic dishes also atm i crave a veal schnitzel
    dam just checked none in the house :(
    vegemite sandwich for lunch again
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

Garlic Butter with some ground black peppers of some split Lobster tails on the grill..!...YUM DUDE YUM!...maybe i grab a couple of tails this weekend with a six pack of smirnoff ice.
    - Damien

BRO...SUSHI...YUCK!!!!!!

I tried some at Benihana's ...i was like WTF is this crap...nasty...i literally barffed it out at the resturants toliet...but i tasted the warm "saki" drink ...tasted pretty good...its rice wine i think...
    - Damien

FLACO Some sushi isn't my cup of tea either, but some I really like. The wasabi and pickled ginger really set it off.

My favorite sushi is the white tuna hand roll with some scallion onions.

Another food I like is gordida tacos...mmm, and none of that taco bell sh*t. I am talking home made!!!! OHHHHH YEAHHH!

My favorite sushi so far is a tossup between a Mexican roll which has fried shrimp, mayonnaise and cucumber inside the roll and the roe on the outside of the roll with lots of wasabe and teriaki or eel sauce on it OR The eel roll with the smoked eel - great taste.

I eat Mexican food 5 times a week at this great restaurant with wonderful large breasted ... , I mean great food. Beef tortas are my current favorite.

Roast leg of Lamb, potato, pumnkin, onion, green beans & gravey made from the pan juices uuummmmm Fresh fruit salad & icecream all home made yummmmmmm

Well, tonight I had; BBQed fore1/4 chops and snags with a pasta salad :lips:

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information